Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I wonder if the responses or support is the same as calling Ford customer Service or is this a real line into Ford. These are not the same and tend to have very different responses.
Agreed. We’ll see.

I am sure the execs know all about the forum.
That might depend upon your definition of “exec” but I kinda doubt any upper management is closely following anything on here. My hope is that somebody at Ford is using this forum to compile issues, but even that may be overly optimistic.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
ummm... does this site even do verification on whether the original poster is actually Ford Motor Company?
I have no inside info, but it seems very unlikely the person or people that are @Administrator would let this still be here if it wasn't legit.

Radish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape
Country flag
Hi Ford,
Have had the privilege to drive a Mach E 3 times, a job very well done. If you ever decide to make an electric escape, I’ll be your first reservation haha.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
OK, people don't write a big full story about things. Here is your chance to talk about things, changes, items that we want the mache to have. Simple over-the-air updates.
I'll start. Sentry mode would be nice to record the world around us and I think the mache needs a little fine-tuning when it is coasting to a stop. Has a light jerk still at the end.

Brian707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mustang Mach E Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
Ford please crack down on all the dealerships who add ADM. I've found 4 cancelations and all 4 had ADM ranging from 2500-10000. You want to compete with Tesla, start here.

Astro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Do we even know who started or owns this site or who the administrator is?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ford created this forum in the first place and has been monitoring from the start.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Do we even know who started or owns this site or who the administrator is?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ford created this forum in the first place and has been monitoring from the start.
they have always been looking around. but let's try to keep post to the topic at hand people.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
PAAK really sucks for me and a lot of other people, the Ford Pass App is a trainwreck. To me the frunk is unusable having to go into the car to open it, and closing it is always a multiple attempt ordeal to get it closed properly.

I've yet to be able to get my Android phone to connect wirelessly to Android Auto. It's not something I really care all that much about, but also I'm really annoyed by getting the failure notification every time I get into the car. I also hate that my phone locks up whenever Android Auto tries to connect to my phone whenever Wi-Fi isn't on. Something doesn't work together there.

Also I want my ambient lighting in the back.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag