Tyldum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
At this time our team is currently supporting US-based customers. However, here is a link for the various points of contact for our global Ford family members. Thank you for your support and we look forward to hearing from you! https://corporate.ford.com/operations/locations/global-links.html
Is this still the case?
Both dealership and Ford Norway does not respond at all.
Dealership even says they will not do anything without a work order from Ford, and I have to get it for them.

I have a long list of issues, some of which are fixed in software yet to be pushed through OTA. The rest I expect the dealer to report to Ford for priority (like alarm can't be turned off, so kids can't wait in the car). A random feature will fail one in ten drives, only to be fine again the next trip.

There is no response from anyone for these issues. No acknowledgement, no roadmap for fixes.

I have tons of patience, but the silence treatment is the worst possible response.

MyTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME, Bolt EUV, Model Y, Lightning
Country flag
Both dealership and Ford Norway does not respond at all.
Congratulations on your Mach-E in Norway! It may be little consolation, but here in the USA, Ford dealers aren't very good about providing support for intermittent software glitches affecting the vehicle either. After 6 months of ownership, I've found discussion forums like this one to be more helpful than official support channels from the manufacturer.

For kids (or dogs) waiting in the car, it does prompt on the center console after pressing the main power button whether you want to disable motion sensors, and there is also a configuration option to disable them. However, what I prefer to do is leave the vehicle on so that the climate control will continue to work. The Mustang doesn't have a true "dog mode" like Tesla, unfortunately, and it will shut itself off after a set amount of idle time. If you are worried about the kids driving off by themselves, well, I guess Ford worried about that too, because even with the car "running", once you open the door, it won't let you shift out of Park until it detects a key (fob or phone) inside.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company, anyone care to comment on the observed lack of performance in the 1/4 mile on the Mach-E GT Performance Edition?

Most people expect a “Performance Edition” to have more performance than a ”Select”, or “Premium” model, and that doesn’t seem to be the case.

We have already had to come to grips with the fact that the 55 year legacy of the Mustang being a Pony car is over, do we also have to come to grips with the notion that Mustang Performance means nothing anymore too?

Please, we need an official Ford Motor Company response.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company, anyone care to comment on the observed lack of performance in the 1/4 mile on the Mach-E GT Performance Edition?

Most people expect a “Performance Edition” to have more performance than a ”Select”, or “Premium” model, and that doesn’t seem to be the case.

We have already had to come to grips with the fact that the 55 year legacy of the Mustang being a Pony car is over, do we also have to come to grips with the notion that Mustang Performance means nothing anymore too?

Please, we need an official Ford Motor Company response.
They have definitely been here so they’ve definitely seen the posts:

“Last seen Friday at 5:18 PM”

Now will they actually give us an official response? Like zero chance of that happening.

Only way to get a response from Ford right now would be a GT owner to bring it in for service because the vehicle is “limiting power above 50mph” and see what Ford says.

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Dear Ford motor company I've been a Ford customer for many years now. I just wanted to express my confusion and dissatisfaction with your online ordering process of the Mach E . I was very excited to take part in this when I now call a Beta experiment. Being a mustang owner already seem to check all the boxes for me and it would be my first electric car. But I have to say the online registry reservation and ordering system that you guys put in place in the haphazard communications to customers has been less than satisfactory. I'm trying to solve many problems with my order overtime from the color of the car changing with no notification to people in your customer service area that would throw up their hands and say I can't help you with that it doesn't seem right that somebody has to go through so much pain to order a car and wanna pay cash for it. Anyways I hope the car when it finally comes if it comes that is up to the quality standards that I expect from Ford I am concerned about the software updates that are cost an hour I'm going in the fact that the car seems to have an issue with it faulting and causing people to be stranded I hope these issues will be addressed at some point and you'll have clear communication to your customers about this so they don't have to spin hours if not days without a car or stranded somewhere on Desert road.

Tyldum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congratulations on your Mach-E in Norway! It may be little consolation, but here in the USA, Ford dealers aren't very good about providing support for intermittent software glitches affecting the vehicle either. After 6 months of ownership, I've found discussion forums like this one to be more helpful than official support channels from the manufacturer.

For kids (or dogs) waiting in the car, it does prompt on the center console after pressing the main power button whether you want to disable motion sensors, and there is also a configuration option to disable them. However, what I prefer to do is leave the vehicle on so that the climate control will continue to work. The Mustang doesn't have a true "dog mode" like Tesla, unfortunately, and it will shut itself off after a set amount of idle time. If you are worried about the kids driving off by themselves, well, I guess Ford worried about that too, because even with the car "running", once you open the door, it won't let you shift out of Park until it detects a key (fob or phone) inside.
Thanks, but I know this stuff. The alarm will randomly arm itself again, so key must be left in the car. So fob must be used as leaving the phone is useless as I use it for payments. Also, on ferries the alarm will trigger, so you have to leave the car unlocked. Not looking for basic tips here, need Ford to wake up about bugs.

MyTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME, Bolt EUV, Model Y, Lightning
Country flag
Thanks, but I know this stuff. The alarm will randomly arm itself again, so key must be left in the car. So fob must be used as leaving the phone is useless as I use it for payments. Also, on ferries the alarm will trigger, so you have to leave the car unlocked. Not looking for basic tips here, need Ford to wake up about bugs.
Your experience does not match mine. I frequently leave the dog in the car for 5 to 10 minutes while running into a store. I don't carry the key fob (that stays at home), nor do I leave the phone in the car. The alarm will not randomly arm while the vehicle is on.

I do agree that on those occasions when I turned off the vehicle and forgot to disarm the motion sensors, the dog would set off the alarm, and I would get a notification about it in the FordPass app on my phone. The key (bad pun intended) was to leave the car on.

Tyldum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Your experience does not match mine. I frequently leave the dog in the car for 5 to 10 minutes while running into a store. I don't carry the key fob (that stays at home), nor do I leave the phone in the car. The alarm will not randomly arm while the vehicle is on.

I do agree that on those occasions when I turned off the vehicle and forgot to disarm the motion sensors, the dog would set off the alarm, and I would get a notification about it in the FordPass app on my phone. The key (bad pun intended) was to leave the car on.
Norwegian is forums are full of stories about it. I've conducted fair bit of research (can monitor alarm state via the API). Different markets can have different software.
But there is no way to get in touch with Ford and dealer seems fed up with them as well.
Without any public roadmap, and the OTA just has a condescending note not to worry my little brain and enjoy the ride... My patience is being worn thin by complete silence on all matters.

Luckily I got selected by Ford Norway to a random customer and satisfaction survey today. Hopefully a detailed response with constructive criticism will help in the future.

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
Hi Mustang Mach-E Owners & Enthusiasts!

Ford Motor Company here. We’re exhilarated to be a part of the MEF community. We will be proactively monitoring this forum and assisting you with your needs. Let us know how we can help! We are just one click away via private message. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you continue to post on threads specific to your interests.

We look forward to gathering your feedback as we continue to drive into the electric age.

The rush is real. The team is excited to hear from you….

- Ford Motor Company Social Media Team
What would be nice is to receive our long awaited orders, so when something does break we can chat

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Already a year old. I enjoy my MME.
OTA updates catch me off guard in what they sometimes do. I tolerate almost all of the changes. That is the purpose of them.
Actually, I am waiting for the Blue Cruise update. When that is going to happen Ford?? It is overdue by much. 5-6 months now. How much longer.?? I am waiting.!!!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Already a year old. I enjoy my MME.
OTA updates catch me off guard in what they sometimes do. I tolerate almost all of the changes. That is the purpose of them.
Actually, I am waiting for the Blue Cruise update. When that is going to happen Ford?? It is overdue by much. 5-6 months now. How much longer.?? I am waiting.!!!
It's getting pretty close ... you wont be waiting much longer.

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Welcome, will you just be here to support the US market, or will you able to assist UK & European customers as well?
I'm looking for any guides on this ordering process for the adapters I went to this forum to look for a way to do so and found links due to all the healthfulness of the people here unfortunately when I ordered the adapter I never got a confirmation email not even a confirmation screen I waited a few hours and thought well maybe I should check on this because I received no confirmation.

Upon calling Ford I was forwarded to Ford EV parts ordering. After working with them often on over the course of several days I was never able to get a real answer on whether the order was actually placed or not they did give me an order number the order number of course doesn't give me any way of looking up this order number anywhere within my account at Ford so I have no way of knowing if this order was actually completed or in process other than the fact that people on the phone tell me that it's been ordered this was a week ago.

I'm not a rush to get the product I just wanna make sure that it's ordered because once you order it through connective services on the website or the FordPass app that offer goes away and you can no longer access anything and I certainly don't want to pay the $250 to buy one new if they're going to offer it to us early adopters. Has anybody else had experiences where they haven't received the information or order information without having to call forward would be great to know if there's any secret phone numbers that people are using to get help here I just got off the phone with customer relations who can connect me with EV parts to another person who was confused by the fact that she was told these things should take place and she tried them on her own and found none of this was working. Any help would be appreciated this is also directed at Ford I know you're on this site if you can help me with this that would be great.

Info below

Thank you Leith

FAE90001883 order feb 29th 2024

Phone
844 589 0060
3-4-20241800
Case#
CAS-48130040
3-6-2024
Case #
CAS -48177550
Car

Vin .
3FMTK4SE7MME00109

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I'm looking for any guides on this ordering process for the adapters I went to this forum to look for a way to do so and found links due to all the healthfulness of the people here unfortunately when I ordered the adapter I never got a confirmation email not even a confirmation screen I waited a few hours and thought well maybe I should check on this because I received no confirmation.

Upon calling Ford I was forwarded to Ford EV parts ordering. After working with them often on over the course of several days I was never able to get a real answer on whether the order was actually placed or not they did give me an order number the order number of course doesn't give me any way of looking up this order number anywhere within my account at Ford so I have no way of knowing if this order was actually completed or in process other than the fact that people on the phone tell me that it's been ordered this was a week ago.

I'm not a rush to get the product I just wanna make sure that it's ordered because once you order it through connective services on the website or the FordPass app that offer goes away and you can no longer access anything and I certainly don't want to pay the $250 to buy one new if they're going to offer it to us early adopters. Has anybody else had experiences where they haven't received the information or order information without having to call forward would be great to know if there's any secret phone numbers that people are using to get help here I just got off the phone with customer relations who can connect me with EV parts to another person who was confused by the fact that she was told these things should take place and she tried them on her own and found none of this was working. Any help would be appreciated this is also directed at Ford I know you're on this site if you can help me with this that would be great.

Info below

Thank you Leith

Phone
844 589 0060
3-4-20241800
Case#
CAS-48130040
3-6-2024
Case #
CAS -48177550
Car

Vin .
3FMTK4SE7MME00109
Use this link to check your order status:

https://www.ford.com/myaccount/conn...pterstatus/Subscriptions.ChargerAdapterStatus
Sponsored