Hawk46

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Standard Range Infinite Blue
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company can you please share some of the data from this trip. What route you chose, the charging stations used, what charging speeds you witnessed, any issues along the way, how long it took, avg miles/kWh. This information would be extremely beneficial to so many of us that are hoping to do the same thing some day.

Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
It would have looked nicer had they ended up someplace more scenic - say in front of the castle at Disney World, or the buoy at Key West, or the fort at St. Augustine, or any number of beaches along the Atlantic cost (perhaps Port Orange?) The point is that the Golden Gate Bridge has become a tired old, tacky stereotype of a tourist souvenir picture. Sort of like everyone who stands in front of the Washington monument either pinching it or squeezing it, thinking they’ve come up with a clever picture.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
.Sort of like everyone who stands in front of the Washington monument either pinching it or squeezing it, thinking they’ve come up with a clever picture.
Wait, so the Washington monument isn't supposed to imitate my manhood?

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
It would have looked nicer had they ended up someplace more scenic - say in front of the castle at Disney World, or the buoy at Key West, or the fort at St. Augustine, or any number of beaches along the Atlantic cost (perhaps Port Orange?) The point is that the Golden Gate Bridge has become a tired old, tacky stereotype of a tourist souvenir picture. Sort of like everyone who stands in front of the Washington monument either pinching it or squeezing it, thinking they’ve come up with a clever picture.
So let me get this straight, the Golden Gate Bridge is a tired old tacky touristy stereotype, but a Disney castle is not?

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So let me get this straight, the Golden Gate Bridge is a tired old tacky touristy stereotype, but a Disney castle is not?
Lol seriously, what an odd thing to complain about

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Wait, so the Washington monument isn't supposed to imitate my manhood?
Hahaha. That was the example I was going to originally use, but I figured I’d be the “better man” and not go there ???

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Hey, no criticisms of the Magic Kingdom or the Walt Disney World Resort will be tolerated ??? The castle is a true American Icon! ???
Fun fact - anyone who has bothered to look at the pictures of my Mustang Mach E that I posted a while back may understand that there’s actually a historic link between the place that I took those pictures and the Golden Gate Bridge. Sadly, a link that no longer exists. Bonus points to anyone who knows the answer and the context ?

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
They were in Seattle on 7/6, several of us forum people attended that.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Motor Company just completed a 5000 mile cross country trip with two MME's dN94J6K
Which option is the MME on the left? Seems to be lighter weight than the one we are used to. It makes me wonder if they still recommend using the heated seats and steering wheel rather than higher temps in the car in the winter. And, I'm waiting for the first person to recommend aftermarket wheels on it!

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
Hey, no criticisms of the Magic Kingdom or the Walt Disney World Resort will be tolerated ??? The castle is a true American Icon! ???
Fun fact - anyone who has bothered to look at the pictures of my Mustang Mach E that I posted a while back may understand that there’s actually a historic link between the place that I took those pictures and the Golden Gate Bridge. Sadly, a link that no longer exists. Bonus points to anyone who knows the answer and the context ?
No criticism at all! Just questioning the comparison there. (Also, FWIW, you can take a picture of your car with the Golden Gate Bridge behind it easily enough. Not really the case with any of the Disney castles.)

I didn't see your previous pics, but would it be related to Bullitt and the no-longer-existing Embarcadero Freeway?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
No criticism at all! Just questioning the comparison there. (Also, FWIW, you can take a picture of your car with the Golden Gate Bridge behind it easily enough. Not really the case with any of the Disney castles.)

I didn't see your previous pics, but would it be related to Bullitt and the no-longer-existing Embarcadero Freeway?
Actually, come to think of it, Ford might have a hard time getting Disney to let them on property for a photo shoot given their hook up with GM ?
Nope. Nothing to do with either. My Mustang hasn’t ventured further than about 300 miles from home since it arrives from Mexico. I will be honest and say that the connection is slightly obscure. If you look at the picture, you might be able to put the pieces together.

snikt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Lol, a true American icon that was ripped off of Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Which option is the MME on the left? Seems to be lighter weight than the one we are used to. It makes me wonder if they still recommend using the heated seats and steering wheel rather than higher temps in the car in the winter. And, I'm waiting for the first person to recommend aftermarket wheels on it!
The one on the left is this option - a slightly older model. I think they put hot rocks in their pockets for heat.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Motor Company just completed a 5000 mile cross country trip with two MME's 1628024789020
Sponsored