Ford Mustang Mach E Demo day in the UK-Early Christmas present?

RSVGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 4.2L, Mercedes CLK63, Mercedes CLK55, Audi A6 4.2L
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Guys.

This email just arrived. I have confirmed my attendance at this event just three days from now.

I will get as many pictures and video as possible and post these together with my first impressions.

Dear Customers,
As one of the very first UK customers to have pre-ordered a Mustang Mach-E, we’re delighted to invite you to join us at the Ford Dunton Campus in Essex on Saturday 21st December 2019 and see the car for yourself. This will be the first time that the Mustang Mach-E will be on show anywhere in the UK. The event will run from 11.30 am until 1.30pm and refreshments will be provided.

If you’re unable to attend this special VIP preview event there will be other opportunities to view the vehicle at Dunton for the remainder of the day on the 21st (2.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm) and then at selected Ford dealerships around the country for the following couple of weeks. The full calendar is shown below.

We hope you can attend this special VIP event. Places are strictly limited and by invitation only, though you are welcome to bring a guest with you. To book your place and experience this stunning vehicle, please email your preferred date and time to [email protected] or call 01480 272411 during office hours.
December 2019
Saturday 21st December 2019 – Ford Dunton Campus
Monday 23rd December 2019 - Trust Edgware Road
Friday 27th December 2019 - Hendy Eastleigh
Saturday 28th December 2019 – Marshalls Cambridge
Sunday 29th December 2019 - Hartwell Oxford
Monday 30th December 2019 - BSM Birmingham

January 2020
Thursday 2nd January 2020 – Evans Halshaw, Manchester
Friday 3rd January 2020 - Peoples Edinburgh
Saturday 4th January 2020 - Lookers Leeds
Sunday 5th January 2020 - Sandicliffe Leicester