Ford Mustang Mach-E Glass Roof Sunshade

JuliaSWMME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE Nite Pony
Country flag
I purchased a BASENOR Glass Roof Sunshade for 2022 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E from Amazon. It works well and is less expensive. It isn't something you can pop in and out: install for the summer and leave it until fall.
Damn, should have checked this thread first for updates. That is half the price of the Tesmanian for Canadians! I just ordered the Tesmanian one and am waiting for it to arrive, was $150 CAD after shipping. That one is about $80 CAD from Amazan, even with import duties.
Sponsored

Papaplays

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Rapid Red Premium RWD Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I purchased a BASENOR Glass Roof Sunshade for 2022 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E from Amazon. It works well and is less expensive. It isn't something you can pop in and out: install for the summer and leave it until fall.

I also just purchased and installed the BASENOR sunshade from Amazon. Fits perfect to the odd size glass roof. Uses clips that fit between the roof the the ceiling. Been using for several weeks and LOVE it. Live in Southern California and helps keep more of the heat out.
Looked at other items on Amazon and most did not fit right and/or were not meant to be kept on while driving.
Really impressed so far.
Would definitely recommend.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I've had a mesh glass roof shade from Amazon installed for about 2 months now, and it really helps maintain lower cabin temperatures, when the roof is under direct sunlight. Fitment is great with no sagging in the middle. I opted for the grey color to match the headliner color. This shade also comes with a reflective shade. I opted to NOT use this, and only use the mesh shade.

Sunshade from Amazon

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang Mach-E Glass Roof Sunshade 2B30DF57-24CC-4327-AEB4-424D05E77C59

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang Mach-E Glass Roof Sunshade AFEE55C6-E7A7-4DDF-8169-86EF24904E32

sci_goat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2023 Rte1 Grabber Blue
Country flag

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Yeah I got the blazeray one as well. The reflector part that has 4 elastic straps to hold it onto the frame, Mine now has 3. So the back corner isn't pulled tight, so after a while it starts to sag into the middle of the shade, pulling those side clips out. I've heard of people sticking a small magnet up there to keep the droop from happening.
Sponsored