hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
This photo was shared by a Ford dealer in Colorado that gives us a full timeline from reservation to delivery for the Mustang Mach-E.

Spring 2020 - Order confirmation for reservation holders
Summer 2020 - Charging options communicate charging options
Fall 2020 - Vehicle production and test drives
Winter 2020-2021 - First deliveries start

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang Mach-E Timeline (Reservation to Delivery) 1576613558199
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Good info. It says GT orders will be placed at a later date. I wonder when that will be.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I'm thinking of switching my order from Premium AWD ER to GT for a bunch of different reasons. I can't be the only one and I wonder what that means for my reservation?

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I'm thinking of switching my order from Premium AWD ER to GT for a bunch of different reasons. I can't be the only one and I wonder what that means for my reservation?
My dealer indicated that nothing is set in stone (not color, options or even GT vs non-GT) until I am contacted for my configuration in 2020. The reservation number stays the same. I suspect that they are asking for that now only to help forecast what mix to plan for production.
The one thing that may be affected, given notes that GT orders will be placed later than others, is that, when you are contacted for your configuration based on your reservation number, your order will go in a bit later for the GT than if you stay Premium.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
First edition is no longer an option. Ford will not release the numbers but only that it is 4 figures. It will be one of the first two made so changing to a first edition is not going to happen

ASTEF12

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I’ll switch you reservations! I reserved a GT and have decided I want the Premium AWD ER.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I like step #1 dealers call or email to congratulate you. Made my reservation on day of reveal and have yet to get an mail or phone call from my dealer :( is it any wonder why people hate going to them, no doubt when it comes to step #3 and charging options they will all of a sudden become very interesting in communicating with me.

schmluss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
I like step #1 dealers call or email to congratulate you. Made my reservation on day of reveal and have yet to get an mail or phone call from my dealer :( is it any wonder why people hate going to them, no doubt when it comes to step #3 and charging options they will all of a sudden become very interesting in communicating with me.
Made my reservation a few days after the reveal after seeing it at the LA Auto Show. Still no call here either.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Same here... But I do get calls from a random "customer service manager" (salesperson) when my car has been serviced. Sometimes they even call a few minutes after I've dropped it off for service. "2014 Fiestas are in very high demand because xyz. We'd like to exchange yours for something new."

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I never got anything from my dealer either. I stopped by one day and talked to them for a few minutes. About all they could do was confirm my reservation. The next day I got an e-mail from them that looks like it was blasted out to all reservations. So I guess I convinced them to make initial contact.

MyDoxie3

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Occupation
Deli Clerk
Country flag
Saw this on another Mach E site:

This photo was shared by a Ford dealer in Colorado that gives us a full timeline from reservation to delivery for the Mustang Mach-E.

Spring 2020 - Order confirmation for reservation holders
Summer 2020 - Charging options communicate charging options
Fall 2020 - Vehicle production and test drives
Winter 2020-2021 - First deliveries start

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang Mach-E Timeline (Reservation to Delivery) 1576613558199

MyDoxie3

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Occupation
Deli Clerk
Country flag
Thank You...this is great information.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
You will not get called until the spring. Dealers know the number of reservations but not who the people are. Ford will divulge that info to the dealers in the spring.
Sponsored