J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
I would hope so. But it also wouldn't surprise me if the few "show" vehicles they've made so far just keep floating around California for a while.

Unfinished testing vehicles have been spotted a few places around the country, but I haven't seen any reports of the few finished show vehicles showing up outside CA.

Hopefully that will change soon.
It was all wishful thinking on my part. The NY Auto Show is pretty big as well. I was/am just hoping I can get to see the Mach e in person in my area as soon as possible. I am will to drive within 100 miles to check it out. I will keep on the look out and share if I find anything also.
Sponsored

Salant76

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Is there a site that lists which auto shows the Mach e will be at? The New England Auto Show is January 15-20 in Boston, and the Rhode Island Auto Show in Providence is January 24-26. I've been to both and they are pretty big. However they're probably too far east to get one to display this soon.
I have been watching The New England Auto Show's web site and FB account. Their website under the vehicle's section had stated that the Mach E was not going to be at the show a few weeks ago. Since then they had posted on their FB account (see below link) that it will be and as of this morning they have updated the vehicle's section saying it will be there.

I asked the question on their FB post a few days ago if it is going to be there with no confirmation. If it is, maybe we can get a small group together and actual be able to get inside to take pictures and some dimensions. I do understand not having 1000s of people go inside of the car as it is a prototype.

FB Post

List of Vehicles

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice. Glad to see they're starting to spread them around. Someone posted yesterday one is going to an auto show in Texas too. So it's no longer just CA.

Might be worth bringing a tape measure. Even if they don't let any customers get near the vehicle, maybe there will be a representative standing there that you can ask to take a few measurements for you.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
Well I did read on another site that it has been confirmed by the Houston Autoshow and pic of a blue Mach E will make its way to Texas for its auto show. So I think they will have them at all the shows possibly or at least most of the USA autoshows cause this is just marketing for them what better way than to take it to an autoshow.

1578246869069.png

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford Mach E is now going to be at the Cleveland Auto Show the week of 2/24. I will post some pictures. I was hoping they would bring it to the show.

Ken7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lexus ES300h
Country flag
It's possible that some of these auto shows will be cancelled due to Coronavirus.
Sponsored