Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV; Lexus CT200h
Country flag
Yes....today I got my notice too.
Reservation ID # and my dealer.
Tonight I will generate my X plan #.
No financing info other than discount offers on other Ford vehicles but Mach E.
We are getting there, finally.!!!!!
Few more days to go before it becomes official. Wonder what is next.
Good luck to everyone.!!!!
I'm sure I'm not the only jealous Canadian! No email north of the border... yet!
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Got mine too... FE here. No credit offer info... they probably are adding that to those that have financed through Ford before.
That’s what I thought too . . . We currently have two cars and a lease with Ford Credit, and have financed many over the years with Ford Credit. But then someone else here said they also had a credit approval and they don’t have financing with Ford Credit. So, it is a bit of a mystery.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nothing here and mine is an FE reservation. Hopefully I'll get it by tomorrow morning.

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Got mine! Also with credit approval, and we do have a car currently financed with Ford Credit. Res 16XXX, Premium SR AWD

OP
OP
PMDGator

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
No credit approval on mine. We have my wife's C-Max currently financed through Ford credit. Typically I take in my approved credit union financing and the dealer gives me a better deal.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I got it and I only pre-ordered a week ago. Premium AWD Ext.

I was never asked to do a credit check and don't see anywhere in the Ford Reservation page to do so. Where was this magic?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nothing here and mine is an FE reservation. Hopefully I'll get it by tomorrow morning.

Just got it. Woohoo!
Interesting that they have me down for buying up to 2 Mustangs but no financing pre-approval.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Notifies Mach-E Reservers of Order Completion “In The Next Few Days” Mark's Reservation w.header

EVer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 SuperCrew Cab, Tesla Model 3P
Country flag
The body says "the all-electric Mustang Mach‍-‍E you reserved is almost yours. In the next few days, you’ll be able to take the important step of completing your order and verifying your details to confirm your place in line."

The email also listed my reservation number (10007XXX) and dealer choice.

The email went on to say that I'm pre-approved by Ford Credit for up to $100,000.

That's pretty much all the information there is in the email.
100k? Why would they do that? Anticipating dealer tricks like cash back and other unnecessary uppers to get people to finance too much? Seems shady. When I get my wife’s E, I’ll use a credit union.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I received my notice also. Reservation number 10058161.
Premium AWD standard range.
Pre-approved for $109k
There are instructions to opt out of future prescreened credit offers from Ford and other companies.
Nothing about being able to buy more than one car though.....??
:)

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
I thought this was interesting. They say that the charging station is included with the car. I am guessing it's the low end 21 miles per hour charger that's included for free. They say the 30 miles per hour charger is optional but don't mention a price.

On closer inspection, the Ford Connected charger seems to offer more than the 9 miles per hour perk. All the things in the second link don't appear in the "included" charger.

PS: I also didn't get a "loan amount", but that may be because my credit scores are frozen so third parties can't see them unless specifically authorized.

Finally, I am confused by the "Mustang Mach-E owners will receive 250 kWh of complimentary charging on Electrify America fast charging stations, which is approximately equivalent to over three fill-ups with an Extended Range battery," while inside the website it says you have 2 years of complementary access to the FordPass Charging network." I am guessing these are 2 different things.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.12.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.19.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.23.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.24.43 PM.png

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
They say that the charging station is included with the car. I am guessing it's the low end 21 miles per hour charger that's included for free. They say the 30 miles per hour charger is optional but don't mention a price.
Yes. Connected wall charger is US $800 MSRP. They haven't announced cost of additional portable chargers.

I am confused by the "Mustang Mach-E owners will receive 250 kWh of complimentary charging on Electrify America fast charging stations, which is approximately equivalent to over three fill-ups with an Extended Range battery," while inside the website it says you have 2 years of complementary access to the FordPass Charging network." I am guessing these are 2 different things.
Yes, two different things. Both included for purchases in the US.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I received my notice also. Reservation number 10058161.
Premium AWD standard range.
Pre-approved for $109k
There are instructions to opt out of future prescreened credit offers from Ford and other companies.
Nothing about being able to buy more than one car though.....??
:)
I found it. Click on the "View your reservation" and it says I am allowed up two Mach e reservations. Probably not on the same number though....

Also says my preorder date is 11-4-2020. :(

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, the 2-year FordPass subscription thrown in is presumably just the feature with the route planner and one-stop consolidated payment portal for charging, but NOT the actual cost of the electricity. We still pay for the actual charging (except for this first 150 kWh they're throwing in for free now).

Regarding the pre-approved credit for some, I wonder if it might depend on the state? That's the type of thing that often has different laws from state to state. Maybe they could only pre-approve in some states? Just a guess.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.