Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
The few can still provide the feedback of the masses from the forum though! Maybe you can report back some of the issues others are experiencing noting that you are not (or are) also experiencing them.
That was my plan.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Just got an email

You are among a very select group of owners/lessees invited to provide initial feedback to Ford Motor Company via the Connected Vehicle Data Drive Community!

This important customer collaboration project gives you access to two Over-the-Air vehicle software updates before anyone else as well as the ability to provide Ford with feedback on the update via two short surveys, approximately once a month. Ford is counting on you for your help with this initiative.

In appreciation for collaborating with Ford and supporting this very important initiative, you will receive a $20 Amazon e-gift card code via email after the first Over-the-Air update is complete on your vehicle and you complete the first of two surveys. In appreciation for your time, after the completion of the second Over-the-Air vehicle update and you’ve completed the second survey, you will receive an additional $20 Amazon e-gift card code via email.

To be a part of this very exciting project with Ford Motor Company, please click the link below to complete a short qualifying survey
I would love to participate! Lucky you!

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
I got this too. Given my 12v battery issue and the major updates required to get the MMe to properly function, I‘m not sure if I want this.

I definitely want to help, but I feel like my car is a fragile ecosystem, and any new update could undue what was recently fixed.....
It will either break it now or later when they send to everyone.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I signed up just now.

I'm a bit irritated that there isn't a way for EVERYONE to report the issues and general feedback, and they will be relying on a select few to make their voices heard. But it's a start, I guess.

Low key, I am excited to be a part of this.
That is all well and good as long as they ask the people that are having problems to take part as well. If the "select" few are the one who haven't had any issues then it is a waste of time and proves it is just a PR stunt

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
That is all well and good as long as they ask the people that are having problems to take part as well. If the "select" few are the one who haven't had any issues then it is a waste of time and proves it is just a PR stunt
Thankfully, I've had problems (ironic, right?). So I will be reporting my issues, along with forum user issues.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Sigh... is there a way for those of us who haven’t received our cars yet to VOLUNTEER to be guinea pigs? ?

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got this too. Given my 12v battery issue and the major updates required to get the MMe to properly function, I‘m not sure if I want this.

I definitely want to help, but I feel like my car is a fragile ecosystem, and any new update could undue what was recently fixed.....
The update will happen with or without your input. It would be a good idea with your background to participate in it.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
I signed up just now.

I'm a bit irritated that there isn't a way for EVERYONE to report the issues and general feedback, and they will be relying on a select few to make their voices heard. But it's a start, I guess.

Low key, I am excited to be a part of this.
You are already using that system. This forum is monitored. You really think those emails were random... lol...

Well that, and your car is constantly phoning home...

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
What's the email title?
"An Exclusive Opportunity from Ford Motor Company".

i received the email but am always skeptical about phishing emails. Can @hybrid2bev or @trutolife27 or someone confirm that it is legit? I started but there are a lot of questions. Just being my cautious self but would like to participate.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
This sounds awesome.... but I checked my email and didn't get the invite. I love being in these beta programs. Not for the perk, but I think it is nice to see things early and provide useful feedback.