Ford Options APR for 2022 Mach-E in December 2021?

empowah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV
Country flag
Hi all!

My Mach-E arrived at the dealer! Does anyone know what the Ford Options APR was for a 2022 Mach-E Select RWD back in December 2021, when I ordered my car?

The dealer can look it up on Smart Vincent, but I don't know if they'll mark it up. I've seen everything from 2.25% to 2.49% to 2.7% on non-GT Mach-Es, but not sure what it was exactly in December of last year. I do know there was $2,500 in Ford Options cash.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Hi all!

My Mach-E arrived at the dealer! Does anyone know what the Ford Options APR was for a 2022 Mach-E Select RWD back in December 2021, when I ordered my car?

The dealer can look it up on Smart Vincent, but I don't know if they'll mark it up. I've seen everything from 2.25% to 2.49% to 2.7% on non-GT Mach-Es, but not sure what it was exactly in December of last year. I do know there was $2,500 in Ford Options cash.

Thanks!
They are allowed to mark it up 2 points no matter what the base APR was, so just a warning.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
2.7% APR for a 2022 MY back then. The lower rates were for '21s.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
2.7% APR for a 2022 MY back then. The lower rates were for '21s.
Based on that it seems like the 1.4 for '22 GTs and 2.49 for '22 non-GTs wasn't effective until January. I ordered in January and got the 2.49 for my Select. Either way, minor difference for a non-GT and better then current rates...

Pdxnw825629

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E California Route 1
Hi all!

Thanks!
I ordered on 12/31/2021 and had the dealer pull smart vincent before I go in tomorrow to finalize and the incentives for me in Oregon are 2.49% and $2500.

Originally when I asked a month ago if I would be eligible for what was advertised when I first ordered, they told me no. When I specifically asked them to pull smart vincent for the order date and sell date, the issue disappeared and they are allowing me to claim the incentives from December.

OP
OP

empowah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV
Country flag
I ordered on 12/31/2021 and had the dealer pull smart vincent before I go in tomorrow to finalize and the incentives for me in Oregon are 2.49% and $2500.

Originally when I asked a month ago if I would be eligible for what was advertised when I first ordered, they told me no. When I specifically asked them to pull smart vincent for the order date and sell date, the issue disappeared and they are allowing me to claim the incentives from December.
Thanks! Super helpful and exactly the info I was looking for.
Sponsored