Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e EXT AWD Space White, 2016 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
I have followed a lot of threads on Ford Options. Many of you have stated that I can just build it on ford.com and then select financing options in the upper right corner. That is not an option for me. It is forcing me to place an order. Since mine is sitting at the dealership and we are trying to work through things I am just curious if there is actually a simple Options Plan Calculator that someone may have a link to.
Sponsored

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I have followed a lot of threads on Ford Options. Many of you have stated that I can just build it on ford.com and then select financing options in the upper right corner. That is not an option for me. It is forcing me to place an order. Since mine is sitting at the dealership and we are trying to work through things I am just curious if there is actually a simple Options Plan Calculator that someone may have a link to.
@macchiaz-o posted a great xls sheet to download and use.

OP
OP

Krimpy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Thank you! I am sure it is error on my end but I can not edit it. This helps though. No my issue is the dealer is telling me that
Thank you! For some reason I can not edit it. I’m sure operator error though but this helps. Now my dealership is telling me that there is no 2.5% rate on it. They sent me a screenshot on my hat shows it at like 5plus! I’d be lying if I said this process has been smooth. I have no desire to sit in the dealership for hours while we sort this out only to have me walk away if we can not get it straight. I’m not saying the dealership is trying to scam me but I’ve already agreed to their 2k ADM because I need a vehicle ASAP and can not wait another 6 months for a new one. Any thoughts?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Options Explained? 97CC1224-D4D1-4EC3-A943-9A3F53F3123F

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
(You’ll need to download that xls prob not on mobile to get it to work.)

They are quoting you a lease not Options. See https://www.macheforum.com/site/attachments/fordoptionsfactsheet-oct-2020-pdf.15218/

Also this was in the forum somewhere by @hybrid2bev for where dealers can look:

Ford Options info is located here on FMC Dealer:
FMCDealer » Finance (tab) » Consumer Finance Programs » Ford Options

Ford Options Rates
Announcement #: FDCI-25606
Program #: 21220

Ford Options Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25700
Program #: 13896

OP
OP

Krimpy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
(You’ll need to download that xls prob not on mobile to get it to work.)

They are quoting you a lease not Options. See https://www.macheforum.com/site/attachments/fordoptionsfactsheet-oct-2020-pdf.15218/

Also this was in the forum somewhere by @hybrid2bev for where dealers can look:

Ford Options info is located here on FMC Dealer:
FMCDealer » Finance (tab) » Consumer Finance Programs » Ford Options

Ford Options Rates
Announcement #: FDCI-25606
Program #: 21220

Ford Options Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25700
Program #: 13896
I sent them the link on Saturday from this forum to look it up. They salesman sent me this picture today saying it does not show 2.25 or 2.5% anywhere. Which he is not wrong it does not but this is not at all what I am reading on these forums so I have no idea what to do! I asked for a meeting with the finance guy and I can't get past my salesman. He said he does everything and they take it to financing.

He is saying it is because they did not run my credit yet and I should be okay but I am not paying almost 6% on this deal if everyone else is getting it for 2.25-2.5%

OP
OP

Krimpy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Or they are marking it up from 2.25%?
Well, it feels like someone is marking it up for sure because the pic I shared in the thread shows it nowhere near 2.25%

I've already done the unspeakable and agreed to a lame 2k ADM but I am not starting over as my vehicle is on its last legs so I can not wait for Ford to build and ship a new one. The other dealer up the road has my exact car on the lot but they said they can not sell it until it gets 6k miles on it. It is a loaner car and he said it will take about 6 months for that.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford.com had it listed at 2.25 but had since taken that down it appears. You used to be able to start a reservation then see a calculator for cost of financing with current deals based on zip code. Definitely 2.25 is what others have gotten on this forum. Here’s a couple old screenshots of the website. Good luck negotiating!

369241A9-8FD5-46D4-9A06-999D9EB5FE79.jpeg

6C81B204-B8D0-4DB0-9948-8D2A4F2ED2B4.jpeg

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If they don’t change it you’re better off financing on your own at a credit union for up to 2.2% for 6 years or ford’s 0.9% for 4 yrs.

OP
OP

Krimpy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Thank you for this! I know I tried to build out my car and do it that way to show them but when I went to ford.com I was only given Cash as a way to pay for the car. My guess is dealers got upset with the amount of people doing this and they can not make as much money as a dealer or some reason because why would they pull it down?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Thank you for this! I know I tried to build out my car and do it that way to show them but when I went to ford.com I was only given Cash as a way to pay for the car. My guess is dealers got upset with the amount of people doing this and they can not make as much money as a dealer or some reason because why would they pull it down?
That could be. I hope it's not the reason, though. :(

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
That could be. I hope it's not the reason, though. :(
My dealer was very transparent and told me that they had requested to Ford to not show any of the rates in the online calculator - same dealer that was marking up the rate by 2.5% (which I guess they are allowed to do).
Sponsored