Ford Options in Northern Virginia?

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hey! Awesome. Yes the salesman just texted me "proof of life" of the rapid red, and called to apologize. I'm not going to get excited until I see numbers and the deal is done at this point. Keep in touch, and I'll do the same tomorrow!
Are you considering Ford Options? The other Sheehy customer said they didn't know much about it and didn't offer the $1,000 rebate.
Sponsored

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Hey! Awesome. Yes the salesman just texted me "proof of life" of the rapid red, and called to apologize. I'm not going to get excited until I see numbers and the deal is done at this point. Keep in touch, and I'll do the same tomorrow!
Check the VIN. You
Congratulations. I'm hoping to see some of you driving around the area.

I drove from Vienna to Ashburn yesterday and got lots of looks, thumbs-up, and WTF-is-that-stares.

Oh, and I still have a blast driving this thing.

I haven't carried the fob since day 2.
It's so funny and interesting to see reactions. Certainly, the GB draws a lot more eyes, but my CG is getting noticed, too. I got stopped twice in a parking lot yesterday. Today "Smoke" was sitting outside because I had an electrician here installing his outlet and someone driving by stopped to ask questions. All good.

Reactions: Nav

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Wow. I have my fingers crossed that the RR that's coming in is yours. I am looking forward to seeing the RR in person - hint, hint - so I can compare it to the GB. I like bright colors.
Ty sir! Confirmed red is mine. What a roller coaster. Now for Ford Options...
Local meet up hopefully soon. Weather next week looks great! I might have to dedicate a day and just take off from work. Let's see how things go...

Are you considering Ford Options? The other Sheehy customer said they didn't know much about it and didn't offer the $1,000 rebate.
Yes! I was going to ask you the same question. Fingers crossed.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
All is well that ends well. Sheehy Springfield came through in the end, after some nudging/pointing in the right direction for Ford Options terms (pay attention to your Truth in Lending statement - should show 2.25%). The sales manager, Whitney, was knowledgeable and helpful whenever I'd reach out.

@Musbie it was nice meeting you briefly. The black was looking so good in person. From the back I thought to myself, wow so clean - was getting "stealth" vibes!

Now for a few quick pics of when I first laid eyes on her ?

PXL_20210305_224747097.MP.jpg

PXL_20210305_224812895~2.jpg

PXL_20210305_224754930~2.jpg

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
All is well that ends well. Sheehy Springfield came through in the end, after some nudging/pointing in the right direction for Ford Options terms (pay attention to your Truth in Lending statement - should show 2.25%). The sales manager, Whitney, was knowledgeable and helpful whenever I'd reach out.

@Musbie it was nice meeting you briefly. The black was looking so good in person. From the back I thought to myself, wow so clean - was getting "stealth" vibes!

Now for a few quick pics of when I first laid eyes on her ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Options in Northern Virginia? PXL_20210305_224754930~2

Red was my other option. Looks great. By the time I got to do my paperwork, @Nav had taught them everything they needed to know. Smooth transaction. Love the car so far.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Red was my other option. Looks great. By the time I got to do my paperwork, @Nav had taught them everything they needed to know. Smooth transaction. Love the car so far.
Woohooo! Awesome, glad to hear it. I want to believe they were truly learning how to process these correctly, because once I pushed back there was a genuine sense of wanting to understand where I was coming from and why. Without the knowledge gained from this forum and others here sharing experiences, I wouldn't have had a leg to stand on. Also, don't forget to get that $500 deposit back! ;)

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Woohooo! Awesome, glad to hear it. I want to believe they were truly learning how to process these correctly, because once I pushed back there was a genuine sense of wanting to understand where I was coming from and why. Without the knowledge gained from this forum and others here sharing experiences, I wouldn't have had a leg to stand on. Also, don't forget to get that $500 deposit back! ;)
No kiidding. This forum has been great. Not sure that I would have been able to wait this long without it. And yes, just found that receipt and sent it to Tina.
Sponsored

Reactions: Nav