Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
That still does not make much sense, as the Ford site says District of Columbia and not the DC region. I would imagine Options is not offered in certain locations because of state or city laws. NOVA might act like a different state, but that last time I checked it was still part of Virginia. If you look on some other threads there is very specific information that you can provide to the dealership financing department that will help them find the correct program. Also I have a reservation with Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax and I have been communicating with them and they have not mentioned Options not being an option
My order is also through Ted Britt in Fairfax. My car is scheduled for delivery between 2-13 and 2-19 and was in DE at the end of last week. I am very likely to chose Options and I'll let you know how that goes.
Sponsored

Ocdavis41

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion, Mustang GT, Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Security
Country flag
My order is also through Ted Britt in Fairfax. My car is scheduled for delivery between 2-13 and 2-19 and was in DE at the end of last week. I am very likely to chose Options and I'll let you know how that goes.
Just made contact with Ted Britt and they confirmed that they accept x plan and they have a meeting with Ford on thursday (2/18) to learn and get there system ready for Ford Options. Which means you still might need to teach them a thing or two if your is delivered earlier then that.

Reactions: Nav

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
The dealer figured it out. They are able to offer Ford Options.

They sure aren't making it easy for people to use this particular financing option.

Thanks for all the help here folks!
Very nice, that's my dealer too so thanks for helping them practice! Have you taken delivery? Oh, and how about using X-Plan pricing?

Hope to see ya'll driving around in the area. Any other NoVA buying experiences? I saw mentioned that Ted Britt Ford was calling in a rep to help them get their system sorted for Options.

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
Very nice, that's my dealer too so thanks for helping them practice! Have you taken delivery? Oh, and how about using X-Plan pricing?

Hope to see ya'll driving around in the area. Any other NoVA buying experiences? I saw mentioned that Ted Britt Ford was calling in a rep to help them get their system sorted for Options.
I got my car last Friday and have been waiting for Ted Britt to get all their systems ready to process Options. I am trying to teach them for the rest of you. I talked to my salesman yesterday after they had the Ford Motor Credit person train the finance people. They are supposed to be sending me the draft paperwork after FMC reviews the draft. I got X Plan with no problem.

More importantly, the Mach-E is wonderful. I have been driving nearly every day (only missed going out today). If anyone wants to see the car, ping me.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I got my car last Friday and have been waiting for Ted Britt to get all their systems ready to process Options.
That's awesome, and really great of them to do this while they figure it out. I saw elsewhere you mentioned how they just had you sign a promissory note. Thanks for testing out the ezpass behind the black dots as well.

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
That's awesome, and really great of them to do this while they figure it out. I saw elsewhere you mentioned how they just had you sign a promissory note. Thanks for testing out the ezpass behind the black dots as well.
You are welcome! We are in this together. I have benefited from a lot of information posted on this forum. So, anything I can do to help others is my way of paying it forward.

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Dealer in here (Springfield VA) is aware of Options but says the $1,000 rebate is not available. Does anyone know if the $1,000 rebate in VA should always be available with Ford Options or are they trying to pull a fast one by me?

• Sad

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Dealer in here (Springfield VA) is aware of Options but says the $1,000 rebate is not available. Does anyone know if the $1,000 rebate in VA should always be available with Ford Options or are they trying to pull a fast one by me?
Yes, it should be available. You can build a car out on the website using the zip code for the dealership and it will show the $1,000 under the Finance tab at the top. Look for postings by @hybrid2bev , too.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Sheehy, by the mall? I will ask as well. Going to test drive their dealer demo today.

When will yours arrive, or it's here now? I'm expecting mine could arrive by end of next week or so. Hope they figure this out.

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Yes, it should be available. You can build a car out on the website using the zip code for the dealership and it will show the $1,000 under the Finance tab at the top. Look for postings by @hybrid2bev , too.
Thanks. @hybrid2bev , if you have any info on the $1,000 rebate in NoVa that would be great. I tried searching your posts but didn't see anything specific to the availability of the rebate in these areas.

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Sheehy, by the mall? I will ask as well. Going to test drive their dealer demo today.

When will yours arrive, or it's here now? I'm expecting mine could arrive by end of next week or so. Hope they figure this out.
Yes, Sheehy! I was just there yesterday and test drove one. My car is scheduled for two weeks from now. They were very nice and friendly. And seemed excited about the car. I also heard from another customer (Facebook) that they didn't do the $1000 rebate.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Some have a hard time finding the right program. You need to make sure they are offering the correct interest rate, as well. My dealer, who I know personally, was only seeing the rate at 5.5% when we first spoke last week about it. He then found the 2.25% rate, but it took him a bit of time while I was sitting in his office. Most just aren't familiar with it because it is new. He called called his sales rep and his finance rep at Ford and neither were very helpful. He just kept playing with the system until it came up, but only because he trusted that I knew more about it.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Thanks. @hybrid2bev , if you have any info on the $1,000 rebate in NoVa that would be great. I tried searching your posts but didn't see anything specific to the availability of the rebate in these areas.
Like @KAustin said the best way for you to find the program is to build a new vehicle on the Ford site and select the dealer that is closest to your residence (even if that's not the dealer you are actually going through).

Musbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Like @KAustin said the best way for you to find the program is to build a new vehicle on the Ford site and select the dealer that is closest to your residence (even if that's not the dealer you are actually going through).
Thanks. Selecting the actual dealer I'm using shows the $1,000 rebate. It's always been that way on ford.com but it's not clear that a dealer has to follow that and give the $1,000 rebate if using Options. Maybe @Nav will get some addtional information from them.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Thanks. Selecting the actual dealer I'm using shows the $1,000 rebate. It's always been that way on ford.com but it's not clear that a dealer has to follow that and give the $1,000 rebate if using Options. Maybe @Nav will get some addtional information from them.
I don’t know why the dealer wouldn’t apply the rebates that you qualify for. It’s free money from Ford.
Sponsored