Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger, Explorer, Chevelle, Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Did Ford remove the incentive cash from the Mach E options plan? My X-plan incentives used to list $1100 for my area, but now only shows $100. My car arrives next month. I thought the last update I saw, the options $1000 incentive was good through at least Sept.

11500.png

Screenshot_20210723-215906.png

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Hmmm, I wonder if they killed the Options incentive for the X-Plan but kept it for the "regular" price. I tried the same X-Plan pricing in your ZIP (no options incentive) but when I built it on the Ford website in your zip, I got the $1000 options incentive. Funny thing is, I also tried it in my zip and got the same lack of incentive on the X Plan.

I didn't use the X-Plan for my purchase last week, as my dealer wasn't going to honor it anyway and on the Select it wasn't a huge amount. If they also killed the options incentive, I'm even more glad I didn't.

To me, it wouldn't make much sense to kill it but maybe Ford is trying to woo back some of the many dealers withdrawing from the X-Plan program in the current environment. I really have no idea why, but I also know Ford is dropping incentives left and right on their vehicles and maybe this is another stopgap measure to slowly start crawling it back. At this rate, I expect this options incentive may go away for everyone soon, especially with so many Mach E's being sold using it.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
As of July 18th (when I purchased) in CO the $1000 incentive for Ford Options was still in effect, and it stacked with X-Plan.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Ford incentives do have a habit of coming and going so it may just be getting ready to be updated and will be back soon. While one shouldn't plan on the incentives being there it is one of those things that helps keep the mach-e competitive, especially with more even main stream BEV competition on the horizon.

There are plenty of other ways ford could offer incentives but based on fords weak sauce 250kwh worth of free EA charging compared to competition that is offering 3 years and 2 years worth, ford should probably stick to having the cash up front incentives.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Where can you price it out. I haven't been able to find that option on the site, just ordering.
Yes, you go through the initial steps of ordering like selecting the trim and options, and then there is a little calculator in the upper right. Clicking on that brings up the finance calculator which should have a selection for traditional financing or the options program. If your locale is eligible for the cashback it will include that as a line item

OP
OP
New2EV

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My car needs to get here soon (est 8/21). Since I ordered it in March, the price has increased $1600 between blue cruise and now no options incentives. I guess if I have to choose between Xplan or options incentives, I'd have to drop Xplan as it's only about $600 savings.

MachMachWhoThere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Iconic Silver
Country flag
Click on the calculator tab at the bottom and then click on the estimated monthly payment tab at the right when you’re building it.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Incentives vary by region.

Clicker

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I took delivery on 7/17 in Florida. Options plan with $1100 incentives and x plane no problem.​

OP
OP
New2EV

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Is that a recent snapshot of the incentive? I know the previous incentive expired on July 6 and I checked on July 7 to see that it was renewed and showed up in the Xplan site. But now it doesn't and that had to change just within the last few days. Maybe it's just a website error that will be fixed eventually.....

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
OP, I confirmed that X-Plan page isn't showing the incentive any more for any zip code I tried - definitely strange. If I build one on the Ford website, and then click on the Finance Calculator, the incentive still shows.
Sponsored