Ford Options Incentive Cash Removed?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Is that a recent snapshot of the incentive? I know the previous incentive expired on July 6 and I checked on July 7 to see that it was renewed and showed up in the Xplan site. But now it doesn't and that had to change just within the last few days. Maybe it's just a website error that will be fixed eventually.....
Yes that’s from the program rules as of today. I just pulled it up to settle this question.
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yes that’s from the program rules as of today. I just pulled it up to settle this question.
Thanks as the partner site said it’s not available so best to ask the experts.

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Yes, you go through the initial steps of ordering like selecting the trim and options, and then there is a little calculator in the upper right. Clicking on that brings up the finance calculator which should have a selection for traditional financing or the options program. If your locale is eligible for the cashback it will include that as a line item
I found it, had to go on my laptop to see it. Wouldn’t show on the mobile page.

So this 2500 incentive stacks up with partners X-Plan, the 1500 CA clean fuel reward, 2000 CA clean vehicle program, and the 7500 fed credit . That sounds too good to be true.

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag

So this 2500 incentive stacks up with partners X-Plan, the 1500 CA clean fuel reward, 2000 CA clean vehicle program, and the 7500 fed credit . That sounds too good to be true.
this car is a steal with those incentives. In my state, with options ($2500) + NJ EV rebate ($5000) + no state sales tax on EV ($3000 in NJ) + Fed ($7500), we’re talking $18,000 in savings on base trims. Unreal.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

The $2500 on options has nothing to do with any of the state and federal incentives, it is purely a Ford incentive.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
this car is a steal with those incentives. In my state, with options ($2500) + NJ EV rebate ($5000) + no state sales tax on EV ($3000 in NJ) + Fed ($7500), we’re talking $18,000 in savings on base trims. Unreal.
Most definitely. Even with only $2000 on the other trims it's easily a better deal than a comparable ICE. Unfortunately no one is evangelizing/educating about it, and dealers actively are discouraging BEV's.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
Click on the calculator tab at the bottom and then click on the estimated monthly payment tab at the right when you’re building it.
I must be blind. I don't see a calculator tab when I have finished the build. Or an estimated monthly payment tab to the right.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
If you're on a desktop browser, it looks like this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Options Incentive Cash Removed? 1627149445079
I never saw that screen. Is that before you place the order? But I did somehow eventually get here. so thanks anyway. Looks like the $2500 is still showing up here in CA. Hope it is by the time mine gets here. That's a great deal if you can pre-pay with no penalty which I bet you can

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Options Incentive Cash Removed? 1627150663239

lbj

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER Infinite Blue Metallic
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag

Just so you know, the Clean Vehicle Rebate program has a waitlist in effect for applications received after April 23. The website says that funding has been approved but not received. But you can put an application in and be added to the waitlist. That's what I did.

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Just so you know, the Clean Vehicle Rebate program has a waitlist in effect for applications received after April 23. The website says that funding has been approved but not received. But you can put an application in and be added to the waitlist. That's what I did.
Not the first time they go to waitlists. I wouldn’t be too concerned.
Sponsored

Reactions: lbj