scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
If you go to the Ford Build and Price site you can see the program numbers listed there for the APR program (#21276) and the Ford Options Bonus Cash (#14004). Be polite but insistent that you want Ford Options and give them the program numbers.

There's no way to know how your deal is going to score until it is entered in the system. The APR program is for Tier 0/1 approvals. If you have great to good credit you may qualify.

@macchiaz-o made a great calculator to estimate what your payments would be.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/poll-ford-options-vs-finance.2883/post-92089

In the end if your dealer is struggling with Ford Options then send me a DM, I can have someone give them a call or visit them to help them find the information they need.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm going to do so in an email to them summarizing the deal terms which they've provided in emails with me but not consolidated. I'll be sure to reference the program numbers you talk about .... I'm not worried about my credit (which shouldn't be an issue here) but I am on alert for dealer shenanigans. This is Sunnyvale Ford, after all.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm going to do so in an email to them summarizing the deal terms which they've provided in emails with me but not consolidated. I'll be sure to reference the program numbers you talk about .... I'm not worried about my credit (which shouldn't be an issue here) but I am on alert for dealer shenanigans. This is Sunnyvale Ford, after all.
Lol of course it is, I’ve only been on this forum for a few weeks and I already know their shenanigans

Haven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT 7-8-21, Flex
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If you go to the Ford Build and Price site you can see the program numbers listed there for the APR program (#21276) and the Ford Options Bonus Cash (#14004). Be polite but insistent that you want Ford Options and give them the program numbers.
Sorry I'm having a hard time finding this in build and price. It only shows the Estimated Cash Price for zip code 49002. I think there use to be another tab to get Options Financing next to it.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Sorry I'm having a hard time finding this in build and price. It only shows the Estimated Cash Price for zip code 49002. I think there use to be another tab to get Options Financing next to it.
There's a calculator icon in the upper right when you're building a car that gets you to the Ford Options breakdown and the program numbers

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Yes, as @scoopman said. Click on the calculator on the top of the screen.

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1631649815273

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1631649853419

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1631649882128

Haven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT 7-8-21, Flex
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There's a calculator icon in the upper right when you're building a car that gets you to the Ford Options breakdown and the program numbers
Looks like I had to select a dealer and get to the point of submitting the order before the calculator showed up. I’m ready to take delivery of my GT but the dealer does not have the software on their system to do options financing without an upgrade (1-2 days to do) so they are checking their other Ford stores. Thanks!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Weikert Ford in Lake Wales, Florida is needing help with Ford Options. I asked them to write up an estimate for me and they said they hadn't heard of it and they called Ford Credit and they weren't able to tell them how to do it. Any help @hybrid2bev ?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Weikert Ford in Lake Wales, Florida is needing help with Ford Options. I asked them to write up an estimate for me and they said they hadn't heard of it and they called Ford Credit and they weren't able to tell them how to do it. Any help @hybrid2bev ?
Actually looks like they maybe had someone call and help them figure it out.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'd be interested in the results. I spoke to them on Sept 6th and discussed Ford Options with them but their finance guy was on vacation. From what I've read/gathered is that in FL the bonus cash is $1000 (if any) unlike $2500 in NJ. And from Reddit... many dealers do not want to deal with it and actively try to avoid it.

Their $4K markup isn't too bad. It's a rare Premium AWD/EXT model.

I've since bought an ID.4 as of yesterday and will custom order a Mach-E 2022 when ordering opens up (will ditch my Model Y order). I'm honestly expecting it to arrive 8 months from now.

EDIT: Yeah the incentive is $1K in FL. Go to Ford and build a Mach-E, pick a dealer, then click Finance.

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1631719118305

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'd be interested in the results. I spoke to them on Sept 6th and discussed Ford Options with them but their finance guy was on vacation. From what I've read/gathered is that in FL the bonus cash is $1000 (if any) unlike $2500 in NJ. And from Reddit... many dealers do not want to deal with it and actively try to avoid it.

Their $4K markup isn't too bad. It's a rare Premium AWD/EXT model.

I've since bought an ID.4 as of yesterday and will custom order a Mach-E 2022 when ordering opens up (will ditch my Model Y order). I'm honestly expecting it to arrive 8 months from now.

EDIT: Yeah the incentive is $1K in FL. Go to Ford and build a Mach-E, pick a dealer, then click Finance.

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1631719118305
So does it not make sense with just the $1k incentive? I got a quoted payment of $815/mo with $10k down, residual of $21, 295. for 48 months/12k miles. Assuming that was with the 2.25% APR.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So does it not make sense with just the $1k incentive? I got a quoted payment of $815/mo with $10k down, residual of $21, 295. for 48 months/12k miles. Assuming that was with the 2.25% APR.
This is from a total out the door price of 64,720.55 before downpayment.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They just told me it was at 4.25% cause they marked it up 2%. Wow, charging 4k over and still with dealer fees and still marking up the financing!

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

This is from a total out the door price of 64,720.55 before downpayment.
Since they dropped the MSRP (was $60K - seems like $57-8K from your numbers) it's more reasonable. I have never leased so I don't know of those numbers seem right. Ford Options is not a lease but it's structured payment wise like one.

Why 48 months? EVs depreciate by 50% in 3 years (36 months) and I suspect you will want something faster in two years. Heck, I'm probably upgrading in a year.
Sponsored