"Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Is the interest rate the same across the entire country and the same for all versions of the MME?
The interest rate is the same across the country, except for the few states that don't allow Options at all. If you have a good enough credit rating, the current rate is 1.4% for the GT models and 2.25% for all other models.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The interest rate is the same across the country, except for the few states that don't allow Options at all. If you have a good enough credit rating, the current rate is 1.4% for the GT models and 2.25% for all other models.
Thanks, my dealer had told me it was 2.25 for a premium model

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag
That's correct.
I tried to run the CR1 trim through the Ford ordering website and it shows a $2500 incentive, 2.7% APR for my zip code.

roz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 on order
Country flag

BunsOfSteel

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT; 97 Explorer
Country flag
Any idea the credit rating cut-off? My dealer in CA is quoting me 2.25 for a GT. Hoping to figure this out before car is supposed to come next week. Thanks

blahmeh14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Seems like the APR has risen to 5%… At least, that’s what I’m seeing on the website after yesterday.

Seems like they might really be trying to disincentivize Ford Options given the demand at the moment?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Seems like the APR has risen to 5%… At least, that’s what I’m seeing on the website after yesterday.

Seems like they might really be trying to disincentivize Ford Options given the demand at the moment?
No. The web site information is inaccurate. Check with your dealer for accurate rates.

blahmeh14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
No. The web site information is inaccurate. Check with your dealer for accurate rates.
Hmm, any idea why the website is inaccurate? Seems like that’s something they’d want to get corrected asap given how much shopping for cars goes on online these days. People might see that APR and run away without even talking to a dealer!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hmm, any idea why the website is inaccurate? Seems like that’s something they’d want to get corrected asap given how much shopping for cars goes on online these days. People might see that APR and run away without even talking to a dealer!
It's been wrong for about a month... Lots and lots of posts about this. I don't know why it's wrong.

One thing though -- the latest incentives/rates expired after 11/1. So today, 11/2, we should be seeing a refresh. We don't know yet if they are staying the same as last month or if there are changes.

blahmeh14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
It's been wrong for about a month... Lots and lots of posts about this. I don't know why it's wrong.

One thing though -- the latest incentives/rates expired after 11/1. So today, 11/2, we should be seeing a refresh. We don't know yet if they are staying the same as last month or if there are changes.
Sorry for not looking at the previous posts — I’m a newb here!!

This is probably answered in previous posts too… but, it’s my understanding that APR is set at the prevailing rate of when you take delivery of the car, and it’s not locked in at the time of reservation. Is that correct?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Sorry for not looking at the previous posts — I’m a newb here!!

This is probably answered in previous posts too… but, it’s my understanding that APR is set at the prevailing rate of when you take delivery of the car, and it’s not locked in at the time of reservation. Is that correct?
Ah, welcome to the forum!

Yes, you are correct. If you choose to finance through Ford Credit, then the rates and incentives that they can offer to you are determined during the purchase/delivery transaction, not when you place a custom order.

kevhuynh

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ES350
Country flag
Is the $2500 Ford Options still available? I know the Ford website is quirky but I just used the calculator yesterday and it was there. The incentive is 0 on the calculator right this moment.
Sponsored