"Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences

blahmeh14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Is there any specific language or directions to point the dealer to to get them to lock in the incentives and rates at time of order?

I’m going in tomorrow to pick up my Mach-E and am planning on asking for the price protection, but I’d also like to get the interest rate at time of order if possible as well. I plan on doing options.
Sponsored

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Is there any specific language or directions to point the dealer to to get them to lock in the incentives and rates at time of order?

I’m going in tomorrow to pick up my Mach-E and am planning on asking for the price protection, but I’d also like to get the interest rate at time of order if possible as well. I plan on doing options.
Not really. When the dealer goes into SmartVincent to claim the incentives they can choose either time of order or time of delivery. Just ask the dealer for what you want.

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Not really. When the dealer goes into SmartVincent to claim the incentives they can choose either time of order or time of delivery. Just ask the dealer for what you want.
This can be combined with the xplan right?

bgentilesco

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM Premium
Occupation
Project manager
Country flag
I can't seem to find this anywhere... does anyone know where I can find the current residuals on the MME for the Ford Options plan? My Premium RWD SR is supposed to be delivered soon and I want to do either 10,500 or 12,000 miles on the 48 month options plan. Figured I'd ask here before reaching out to the dealer.

Denia_by

First Name
Denis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Hi Folks! Can you please share the information on current Ford Options Cash Incentives per state? I'm in MA and getting my Premium AWD early August and want to be prepared for paperwork/negotiations )

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Well if you were planning to use Ford Options back then I believe that yes they were 2.49% for Premium MMEs in November 2021. I shopped and frequented the Ford.com site regularly from Nov to March checking Ford Options plans for Premiums and later Selects, was always 2.49% for me.
I checked Ford.com, I don't see the rate. I see apply online, if I apply online will I be able to get the rate/incentive for the time of ordering, the price protection? Is it only available at dealer?

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag

Have your dealers Finance person print these out from your Order.
It has all the rebates, Interest Rates by Tier, Lease rates and miles and Ford Options rates/incentives.
As you'll see from mine, it is clearly laid out.
The Dealer Has This Info. Don't let them tell you they don't.

As far as Ford Options, yes it's a process to learn the paperwork, but your dealer has a "Dedicated Ford Credit Liason" they will walk them through the process. Dealer gets a Thousand dollars for using Options or whatever is in effect.

They don't have to do any of this, but just make sure you tell them you'll answer Fords Survey accordingly!

Screenshot_2022-07-20-11-42-42-55_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-20-11-42-55-15_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-20-11-43-10-21_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Ford Options are the rates in the middle for 36/48 months only.
OK, so the rate for standard finance and ford options are the same.
What about the incentive? Is it also for ford options?

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Have your dealers Finance person print these out from your Order.
It has all the rebates, Interest Rates by Tier, Lease rates and miles and Ford Options rates/incentives.
As you'll see from mine, it is clearly laid out.
The Dealer Has This Info. Don't let them tell you they don't.

As far as Ford Options, yes it's a process to learn the paperwork, but your dealer has a "Dedicated Ford Credit Liason" they will walk them through the process. Dealer gets a Thousand dollars for using Options or whatever is in effect.

They don't have to do any of this, but just make sure you tell them you'll answer Fords Survey accordingly!

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences Screenshot_2022-07-20-11-43-10-21_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences Screenshot_2022-07-20-11-43-10-21_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235

Thank you, this is very helpful.
I don't see the miles, is it still relevant?