"Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1658341362493

I guess there is no incentive for my zip then. Is there a way to find the rate/incentive at the order time?
Sponsored

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
OK, so the rate for standard finance and ford options are the same.
What about the incentive? Is it also for ford options?
I predict the first line that lists a $500 or $2000 incentive and then says:

"Bonus Cash
(Ford Options Retail Bonus Cash)"

Is mostly likely to be what you seek.

This is the way.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Thank you, this is very helpful.
I don't see the miles, is it still relevant?
It is all at their disposal on the sheet. The Options Dealer Support line is incredible. They will walk your dealer through it. For me it was important in 3 years battery technology changes and it's worth less I can turn it in, if it's worth more it's my car I can keep it but my dealer has done two options in the last year and a half. They've sold over 18 MachE s and both Options were my deals. Most customers don't even know about it The finance manager had a second finance person do it so two of them would know how. This is a large purchase and your dealer should be willing to work with you and again there's benefits to the dealer to go Ford Options. The whole reason for it's set this up is so you're actually an owner not a lease thus you're eligible for the tax incentive.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences 1658341362493

I guess there is no incentive for my zip then. Is there a way to find the rate/incentive at the order time?
All of this is on the smart Vincent that they should print out that lists the day you ordered and the incentives at the time for the ZIP code the car is registered in, not the zip code you are buying it if they're different.

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
All of this is on the smart Vincent that they should print out that lists the day you ordered and the incentives at the time for the ZIP code the car is registered in, not the zip code you are buying it if they're different.
The zip code the car is registered in?
Is it my home zip code? Not the dealer zip code?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
The zip code the car is registered in?
Is it my home zip code? Not the dealer zip code?
Your home, wherever you register your vehicles

FamDocDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red MME GTPE, 2016 Mercedes AMG GLA45
Country flag
Helpful information. Just got my "complete your purchase" email but the online system rate and incentive does not reflect what was in place on my order date of 12/26/21. Smart Vincent seems to be key.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Helpful information. Just got my "complete your purchase" email but the online system rate and incentive does not reflect what was in place on my order date of 12/26/21. Smart Vincent seems to be key.
Yes the dealer will have to pull that for you. Online won't give you all the price protection, rates, etc.

dcheng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White CA Route 1
Country flag
Have your dealers Finance person print these out from your Order.
It has all the rebates, Interest Rates by Tier, Lease rates and miles and Ford Options rates/incentives.
As you'll see from mine, it is clearly laid out.
The Dealer Has This Info. Don't let them tell you they don't.

As far as Ford Options, yes it's a process to learn the paperwork, but your dealer has a "Dedicated Ford Credit Liason" they will walk them through the process. Dealer gets a Thousand dollars for using Options or whatever is in effect.

They don't have to do any of this, but just make sure you tell them you'll answer Fords Survey accordingly!

Is this all pretty standard? I see that you had the Sales Type set for "2 - Options". When I got paperwork from my dealer, it has "Method: 3 Balloon Pay". Should I expect the paperwork to specifically mention Options?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
The Smart Vincent will print it all. Finance with rates by all tiers of credit Options with terms and rates and any rebates at the time of order.

YouEeee

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford mustang mach e gt
Country flag
Hello , do you guys know where i can find this ford option caculator ? , im trying but seem like ford removed this on website

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hello , do you guys know where i can find this ford option caculator ? , im trying but seem like ford removed this on website
You might try a calculator like this one:

https://financial-calculators.com/balloon-payment-calculator

You'll need to get with your sales advisor for the loan terms like the interest rate and the balloon amount for your given vehicle and mileage parameters.

Or you can try to get that info from my more complicated spreadsheet, but I don't know if my numbers match the currently marketed rates and features.

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
You might try a calculator like this one:

https://financial-calculators.com/balloon-payment-calculator

You'll need to get with your sales advisor for the loan terms like the interest rate and the balloon amount for your given vehicle and mileage parameters.

Or you can try to get that info from my more complicated spreadsheet, but I don't know if my numbers match the currently marketed rates and features.
Thank you, this is good.

I saw "plate fee" in the sheet, so typically dealer will get the plate for you, does this mean I need to go to the dealer twice, or a temp plate is printed there and real ones will be mailed to my home? Is there a choice I can make to select the plate number, say choose 1 from a given 5 plates?
First time buying a car in the US, I'm wondering how it works.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Thank you, this is good.

I saw "plate fee" in the sheet, so typically dealer will get the plate for you, does this mean I need to go to the dealer twice, or a temp plate is printed there and real ones will be mailed to my home? Is there a choice I can make to select the plate number, say choose 1 from a given 5 plates?
First time buying a car in the US, I'm wondering how it works.
In the US, a vehicle is licensed by an individual state, not at the federal level of government.

Each state sets its own laws and practices. As a result, licensing and receiving a license plate in Washington state is different than in Arizona state.

I live in Arizona and am only familiar with a small number of our practices. I've never lived in Washington. But your dealer can answer these types of questions for you. They help customers license their purchases all the time so they're very familiar with the state's practices.

Hopefully forum members in WA will chime in here, too.

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
Have your dealers Finance person print these out from your Order.
It has all the rebates, Interest Rates by Tier, Lease rates and miles and Ford Options rates/incentives.
As you'll see from mine, it is clearly laid out.
The Dealer Has This Info. Don't let them tell you they don't.

As far as Ford Options, yes it's a process to learn the paperwork, but your dealer has a "Dedicated Ford Credit Liason" they will walk them through the process. Dealer gets a Thousand dollars for using Options or whatever is in effect.

They don't have to do any of this, but just make sure you tell them you'll answer Fords Survey accordingly!

Sorry if this has been answered already .. but what are the different Tiers mentioned in these docs and how do i find out what tier I am in ?