OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
thanks for all the info. i looked at the spreadsheet and it gives 3.9% APR for all financing options. i assume that's not right and/or things have changed due to all the fed interest rate hikes. do we know what the current interest rate for an Options lease is right now?

it is good to know that i can just set up the financing online. that should eliminate significant hassle at the dealer.

i do have all my credit reporting agencies locked down. does anyone know which bureaus ford will pull for an options lease? i need to go unlock the right one/s.
Yes, the rates for 2023's are showing as 4.99%.

The credit bureau that gets pulled first is based off of your zip code, so it depends. I would unlock Experian.

Ford Options is not a lease, it's a retail installment contract with a balloon payment structure.
Sponsored

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
Yes, the rates for 2023's are showing as 4.99%.

The credit bureau that gets pulled first is based off of your zip code, so it depends. I would unlock Experian.

Ford Options is not a lease, it's a retail installment contract with a balloon payment structure.
ok thanks for the info. yeah i'm just being imprecise about the 'lease' terminology. i guess the fact that it is an installment contract is what allows the buyer to take the (old) tax credit (vs. the leasing company on a true lease.)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
thanks for all the info. i looked at the spreadsheet and it gives 3.9% APR for all financing options. i assume that's not right and/or things have changed due to all the fed interest rate hikes. do we know what the current interest rate for an Options lease is right now?
Regarding the spreadsheet, besides adjusting all of the yellow shaded cells, you'll also need to verify/correct the numbers in the "supporting lookup tables" worksheet.

I haven't been able to keep it up to date. Also, the "correct" numbers will depend on your situation, since rate offerings, incentives and so on vary depending on when you locked in your custom order, which model year you're buying, etc.

Jwheels9876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Hello
1. Do we know if orders of 2022 models that were transferred to 2023 are still locked in at the rates at time of order?

2. Does anyone happen to know what the rates and rebates were on 4/4/2022?
My car has a build date of this week and I am trying to figure out my finance options. I was leaning toward the Ford Options route when i ordered the vehicle. I thought I took a screenshot of the rate and incentive at the time but I can't find it anywhere. I thought it may have been 1.9% and either $2000 or $2500 incentive for the GT model in zip 02919.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Hello
1. Do we know if orders of 2022 models that were transferred to 2023 are still locked in at the rates at time of order?

2. Does anyone happen to know what the rates and rebates were on 4/4/2022?
My car has a build date of this week and I am trying to figure out my finance options. I was leaning toward the Ford Options route when i ordered the vehicle. I thought I took a screenshot of the rate and incentive at the time but I can't find it anywhere. I thought it may have been 1.9% and either $2000 or $2500 incentive for the GT model in zip 02919.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
Same question here.

I thought someone said that a '22 pushed into '23 are not price protected, but rather when the new order goes in.

Don't know if that means a new order number or using the old original order from '22 ?

My build week is 12/5 - Priority 1

nIceWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Ice White
Country flag
My dealer is refusing to do Ford Options. It shows up in SmartVincent (after I showed them), but they said "their system isn't set up for Ford Options". Something about a "CDK" system.

Basically it sounds like "It's too hard I don't want to do it" and "I'm not going to let you save $2500 by doing Ford Options". They have called sister dealerships and Ford Credit reps and they've all whined that it's too complicated.

Is there a number I can call, as a customer, to sort this out?

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer is refusing to do Ford Options. It shows up in SmartVincent (after I showed them), but they said "their system isn't set up for Ford Options". Something about a "CDK" system.

Basically it sounds like "It's too hard I don't want to do it" and "I'm not going to let you save $2500 by doing Ford Options". They have called sister dealerships and Ford Credit reps and they've all whined that it's too complicated.

Is there a number I can call, as a customer, to sort this out?
CDK is the dealer management system (DMS), that they use to manage their business. The dealer needs to call CDK and have an update installed to handle balloon contracts. The Ford Credit dealer representative assigned to the dealer has the information to assist the dealer with getting setup. The dealer sounds resistant to doing anything, but unfortunately the dealer cannot be forced to do the updates for Ford Options.

The stuff about it being a hassle and writing the contract wrong is just BS because they are lazy or don’t want to learn anything new.

Unfortunately my contacts within the sales teams have retired. The best advice I can give you is 1. Ask the dealer to contact their specific Ford Credit representative.(not a random person at the 800 number) 2. Inform the dealer that you will be filing out the after sale survey with 1 star ratings and leaving detailed comments. The dealers really get lit up by Ford Motors for bad reviews.

Primary Contact
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@hybrid2bev has ford shutdown the mach-e incentives? Seeing none populate anymore on autobytel
That looks correct for the 2023's Ford Options. Only seeing standard rates (no special rate).

For Ford Options on the 2022's though I show 3.9% x 36/48 months at Tier 0/1.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
That looks correct for the 2023's Ford Options. Only seeing standard rates (no special rate).

For Ford Options on the 2022's though I show 3.9% x 36/48 months at Tier 0/1.
Interesting! No more 2k/500 bonus with that I assume?

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting! No more 2k/500 bonus with that I assume?
For the 2022 model year I see there is Ford Options Bonus Cash. Not seeing it for the 2023 model year.

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Whats the current residuals on Mach E premium er awd 2023?
Mine was 2022 converted to 2023, we are still locked in for our rates at order time?

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
For the 2022 model year I see there is Ford Options Bonus Cash. Not seeing it for the 2023 model year.
Depends on your area - some get $2000, others get $500, and some none.

Hoping my converted '23 order still gets the $2000 incentive plus 4.49% Options rate.

My '23 Premium $39K MME is coming in next month!

Ford Mustang Mach-E "Ford Options" Mach-E Lease vs standard lease - similarities and differences Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 7.00.43 AM

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
Depends on your area - some get $2000, others get $500, and some none.

Hoping my converted '23 order still gets the $2000 incentive plus 4.49% Options rate.

My '23 Premium $39K MME is coming in next month!
FYI: Maybe you know this already, hybrid2bev works at Ford finance, so dude knows his Ford Options details. Thus I think that means, that looks like right this second, there are no $2k nor $500 incentives provided for buying 2023 model year vehicles with Ford Options. Maybe that will change moving forward. And may be different for your situation.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
FYI: Maybe you know this already, hybrid2bev works at Ford finance, so dude knows his Ford Options details. Thus I think that means, that looks like right this second, there are no $2k nor $500 incentives provided for buying 2023 model year vehicles with Ford Options. Maybe that will change moving forward. And may be different for your situation.
Yes, I heard Ford pulled back incentives and subvented APRs for '23 MME bought now off the lot, using Options.

I am price protected to Aug/Sep 2022 since my order converted from '22 to '23.

Also getting $6000 PCO for the model year transition.
Sponsored