Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I just signed my paperwork today for the Ford Options plan, I don’t see anywhere on the paperwork where it explicitly states it’s the Ford Options plan. I was wondering if anyone else’s finance paperwork states it?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just signed my paperwork today for the Ford Options plan, I don’t see anywhere on the paperwork where it explicitly states it’s the Ford Options plan. I was wondering if anyone else’s finance paperwork states it?
Does it show a balloon payment?

Echostorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black Prem MME x4
Occupation
Code Monkey
Country flag
I'm leaning to Options mostly because I think the EV (esp the battery bit) market will be drastically different in 3 years and the FMV on these are going to fall more than it does normally for an ICE vehicle and I'll want whatever space laser car they have then. If I'm wrong and things haven't changed much no harm done, I'll just pay it off and keep it.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
What do the numbers look like on options for a Premium EX4?
There are way too many variables to answer that question. Use the finance calculator on the Ford website to play with the numbers. Just keep in mind that the calculator doesn't include tax, title, reg, etc.

PBog

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I'm leaning to Options mostly because I think the EV (esp the battery bit) market will be drastically different in 3 years and the FMV on these are going to fall more than it does normally for an ICE vehicle and I'll want whatever space laser car they have then. If I'm wrong and things haven't changed much no harm done, I'll just pay it off and keep it.
That’s why we went with options....we feel things are going to change/improve quickly over the next few years.

PBog

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Then it's almost certainly an Options contract. Just double check that you got the 2.25% interest rate and the payments and term are what you were expecting.
yes, I see the 2.25%. It was concerning me that it didn’t say Ford Options, but I guess I am good! ?

Chiefsfan

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS350
Country flag
What rates and incentives were you given? I was told 2.25% and $1100 cash. I’m in Missouri.

Ach16

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sentra
Country flag
Just wondering if the credit score is a key factor in getting the 2.25% rate?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Just wondering if the credit score is a key factor in getting the 2.25% rate?
Ford's scoring is proprietary, but it's pretty likely that there's a correlation between your credit score and Ford's credit "tier" scoring. I think the 2.25% APR is reserved for Tier 0 and Tier 1 customers. You won't know your tier until the dealer runs your numbers through Ford Credit's system.
Sponsored