OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Sorry if this has been answered already .. but what are the different Tiers mentioned in these docs and how do i find out what tier I am in ?
Tiers are the pricing guidelines assigned to your Ford Credit credit application. Your dealer can tell you what Tier you were assigned after your credit application has been submitted. Tier 0 is the highest tier (lowest APR) and Tier 5 is the lowest tier (highest APR).
Sponsored

YouEeee

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford mustang mach e gt
Country flag
If i did ford option and later i want to trade-in to another car , do they have any issue?

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If i did ford option and later i want to trade-in to another car , do they have any issue?
No problem. Ford Options is a retail installment contract like any other, except for the different payment schedule and vehicle return option.

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
No problem. Ford Options is a retail installment contract like any other, except for the different payment schedule and vehicle return option.
Ummm also in "common speak" Ford Options is just a car loan. :)

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Ummm also in "common speak" Ford Options is just a car loan. :)
Almost lucky, but you can turn the car in like a lease.

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
Almost lucky, but you can turn the car in like a lease.
Roger that. I was just amused that hybrid2bev used so much of his professional terminology in his answer to YouEeee's question, and thought additional "common speak" might help.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Anyone know rough incentives & rates for Options if you get a MME now without price protection ?

I have a 2022 on order and it looks like I will be pushed into a 2023.
Understand that I will lose the incentives, rate and price protection if I am forced to get a 2023.

That's why I want to know how much I will lose if I re-order a 2023.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Since a lot of people are now ordering 2023s, it would be good to know what Options rates and incentives (if any) are being locked into Smart Vincent as of today. @hybrid2bev , is there any way to tell that?

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since a lot of people are now ordering 2023s, it would be good to know what Options rates and incentives (if any) are being locked into Smart Vincent as of today. @hybrid2bev , is there any way to tell that?
I can see that the 2023 Mach-E Ford Options rates are 4.49% for 36 and 48 months for Tier 0/1. (2022's were 3.9%.) There's also still the Ford Options Bonus cash. It shows as $500 for my region just like the 2022's did.

The normal APR financing for 2023's is 4.49% for 1-72 months for Tier 0 to 2.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I can see that the 2023 Mach-E Ford Options rates are 4.49% for 36 and 48 months for Tier 0/1. (2022's were 3.9%.) There's also still the Ford Options Bonus cash. It shows as $500 for my region just like the 2022's did.

The normal APR financing for 2023's is 4.49% for 1-72 months for Tier 0 to 2.
Thanks for that. The rates aren't great, but that's not unexpected. Good to see the Options Bonus Cash still exists for the 2023s. If it's still $500 in Michigan, I assume it's still $2000 in the "special" states.

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
hi all,

first post here, and apologies if this is a constant question. I'm trying to get an idea of what my Ford Option rate and rebate might be. I placed my order on March 10 and I'm in Virginia, and I heard people mention that should lock in the rate and rebate from that time. Is there any way to know ballpark figures or do we just need to wait for the car to come in and ask the dealer?

Thanks for any info!

Pony4ever

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Country flag
Hi,

Can someone please tell me where can the dealer obtain information about ford options plan?
The dealer said this option plan is only for commercial vehicles, and they are asking me to go with regular financing/lease.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi,

Can someone please tell me where can the dealer obtain information about ford options plan?
The dealer said this option plan is only for commercial vehicles, and they are asking me to go with regular financing/lease.
If the dealer does not know how to do Ford Options they can review the information themselves here: FMC DEALER >> FINANCE >> CONSUMER FINANCE PROGRAMS >> FORD OPTIONS

Or they should contact their Ford Credit BDM (they will have the training documents as well).

Another resource:

https://www.ford.com/finance/finance-options/ford-options/

Pony4ever

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Country flag
If the dealer does not know how to do Ford Options they can review the information themselves here: FMC DEALER >> FINANCE >> CONSUMER FINANCE PROGRAMS >> FORD OPTIONS

Or they should contact their Ford Credit BDM (they will have the training documents as well).

Another resource:

https://www.ford.com/finance/finance-options/ford-options/

Thanks @hybrid2bev !
I did show the above link to the dealer, but the sales manager says it does not specify if this is applicable for commercial/individual purchase.

Hope the dealer can work with the other information and let me use ford options.