Duchess

First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
After waiting more than half a year to pick up my car. The dealership says they don’t know what ford options are and they can’t do it. What can I do? I’m slightly panicking and sad.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
@hybrid2bev can maybe get someone to call them from Ford Credit.

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger, Explorer, Chevelle, Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My dealership was the same way. I shot them a few links to the Ford page that describes what Ford options is. https://www.ford.com/finance/finance-options/ford-options

They made a call to their regional Ford rep and signed up for a training class. It was all smooth sailing after that.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
After waiting more than half a year to pick up my car. The dealership says they don’t know what ford options are and they can’t do it. What can I do? I’m slightly panicking and sad.
I had a Ford dealer tell me that they don't do Ford Options. I didn't know that was even a thing.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Lol i feel like we went back in time to the end of 2020. I can't believe dealers still haven't figured this out yet
I mean, it’s Georgia

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I can legit lol emoji. I grew up there. Gwinnett county was the sticks back in the day.
My daughter moved down there. I get reports

OP
OP

Duchess

First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
@hybrid2bev is helping me I’m so glad.

The dealership said they don't do what Ford does. Ford cant offer Ford Options but since their system is not updated they don't offer it. What was even worst was I called Ford Credit from the Ford page and i told them the dealership is unaware of Ford Options . The guy on the line was like "Oh the dealer just needs to submit an analysis to us and we can provide them the information" I'm like "GREAT! Let me put you on speaker can you repeat it?" He's like sure. Then I put him on "Hey can you tell them about Ford Options?" "I don't know what that is" YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. The sales guy was like "See!" My brother ended up taking the guy off the line and spoke to him , at the end the guy from Ford Credit said "Its between you and whatever the dealership offers". Et tu?

This just drives me nuts because since I ordered my mach-e I have been passed through 3 different salesmen and each time I told them just to be safe, "Hey I will be financing through Ford Options" and each one was like SURE!

At this point I just want to just be able to make my purchase online and come into the dealership to collect my car.

@Ford Motor Company I'm a returning Ford customer, this experience is horrific and not welcoming at all.

OP
OP

Duchess

First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Did you get your car in the end?

OP
OP

Duchess

First Name
Diane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Country flag
Did you get your car in the end?
Not yet. Still waiting on dealership to figure out what Ford Options is. Worst come to worst I guess I will just need to through a traditional financing.

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Good luck!
Not yet. Still waiting on dealership to figure out what Ford Options is. Worst come to worst I guess I will just need to through a traditional financing.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
@hybrid2bev is helping me I’m so glad.
<snip>.

@Ford Motor Company I'm a returning Ford customer, this experience is horrific and not welcoming at all.
Glad you’re getting help with this. My chosen dealer knows what Ford Options is. At least I think they know. They told me that when the time came they would run numbers to compare the various financing and incentives with me.

I have purchased 3 new cars in my life. This will be the 4th. This will be my second new Ford. The purchase experience for the first one was horrible (so I won’t go back to that dealer). So far, the ordering process for this one has been a joke. I’m hoping that my new dealer (an hour and a half drive away) is a better experience than my last one.
Sponsored