Ford Options- rebate and interest rate last February?

Courtney

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
Hello,

Anybody know if Ford Options still had a rebate back in February? Or what the interest rate was? We ordered on the 11th if that matters. We weren't going to finance but things have changed and we may need to now. I called our dealer but he didn't call me back. Also, it seems like there isn't a penalty to pay off the loan early (like in the first couple months) but if anybody has experience with that it would be helpful. Thanks.
Sponsored

digink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT (still somewhere in factory)
Country flag
First post here on the forum....

I am assuming last Feb means Feb 2022.

Bumping this post up as I would also be interested in an answer to this. I am taking a dealer order and have waited months too as interest rates rose (and it is widely expected to rise again next week which may impact the Ford Options rates). I am going to try to see whether my dealer would be willing to meet halfway between now and the date of order.

Thanks.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Yes the rate was 2.5% for non GT models. The rebates ranged from $1000-2500 depending on which state you were buying in. I picked up my Mach E premium on 3/9/22 and can confirm they had the same rates a month prior.

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
For me, from a January 2022, in Washington State... I recall 2.49% and $2500 incentive and hoping I won't get a runaround come late August / early September... Never took a screenshot though sadly because I didn't think to...

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
For me, from a January 2022, in Washington State... I recall 2.49% and $2500 incentive and hoping I won't get a runaround come late August / early September... Never took a screenshot though sadly because I didn't think to...
Ask the dealer to use their smart Vincent tool to look it up. They should know

OP
OP

Courtney

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
Unfortunately we found out our dealer doesn’t even offer Ford Options to finance. Only conventional loans. Quoted 3.9% with no incentive

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
I am taking a dealer order and have waited months too as interest rates rose (and it is widely expected to rise again next week which may impact the Ford Options rates). I am going to try to see whether my dealer would be willing to meet halfway between now and the date of order.

Thanks.
I think you have to pre-order to get the lower rate. It doesn't work if you're taking a dealer order.
Sponsored