SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
So my dealer just called me and said that Ford Options (which he is calling Ford Flex Buy) is showing 4.9% as the rate. I even sent him a screen grab from Ford.com that is showing it as 2.25%. Does anyone have any links that they could share that shows any more information on the Ford Options plan? Apparently I need help the finance manager out. ;)

Thanks!!
Sponsored

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
So my dealer just called me and said that Ford Options (which he is calling Ford Flex Buy) is showing 4.9% as the rate. I even sent him a screen grab from Ford.com that is showing it as 2.25%. Does anyone have any links that they could share that shows any more information on the Ford Options plan? Apparently I need help the finance manager out. ;)

Thanks!!
The notion that he is called it "Ford Flex Buy" and not using "Ford Options" (basically the "brand" they put on this particular financing device) makes me suspect he isn't talking about the same thing.

Ford Options is (a) new and (b) only applies to the Mach-E ... so a dealer would not necessarily have any experience with it.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

Thanks!!
Dealers can find Ford Options info here:
FMCDealer » Finance (tab) » Consumer Finance Programs (left side menu) » Ford Options

Ford Options Rates
Announcement #: FDCI-25606
Program #: 21220

Ford Options Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25700
Program #: 13896

$100 ADA Customer Bonus Cash
Announcement #: FDCI-25841C
Program #: 13924

Attachments

Last edited:

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The notion that he is called it "Ford Flex Buy" and not using "Ford Options" (basically the "brand" they put on this particular financing device) makes me suspect he isn't talking about the same thing.

Ford Options is (a) new and (b) only applies to the Mach-E ... so a dealer would not necessarily have any experience with it.
Yes, FlexBuy is a totally different program than Ford Options. I'm not aware of any program rates available for Flexbuy and the Mach-E.

Ford Options has been around before but it's been dormant for a few years now.

OP
OP
SAVAGE

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Dealers can find Ford Options info here: FMCDealer » Finance » Consumer Finance Programs » Ford Options

Ford Options Rates

Ford Options Bonus Cash
Thank you @hybrid2bev !! I just sent this over to him and am waiting on a response. He just sent me some regular contract that looks like a normal finance loan with two terms.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Options...Ugh 1612203603060

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Dealers can find Ford Options info here: FMCDealer » Finance » Consumer Finance Programs » Ford Options

Ford Options Rates

Ford Options Bonus Cash
I have never gotten a lease before, because of the miles I put on my cars, 23K a year typically. Due to covid, I am hoping I don't have to commute every day moving forward, once we are all vaccined up. But, like many of you, I am now worried about this turn of events for many reasons, not a fan of Google and non-support of the current system. My 2015 Edge, for example, can't be upgraded, and is the older inferior operating sync. Can't remember number.

So, I was just going to bite the Bullitt, (misspelling intended) and buy. Now have to seriously look into Options. Since I don't really know how many miles I will be putting on, if I get the 19,500 mi lease and buy 3,500 miles just to be safe and I only drive 15K a year, what happens? Do I get the miles I bought back? Does it cost me money? I imagine this has been covered in the leasing thread(s) but they got long and tendentious. So, any help would be appreciated. I am under pressure because my car is being delivered the week of February 22nd.

Thanks in advance.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I have never gotten a lease before, because of the miles I put on my cars, 23K a year typically. Due to covid, I am hoping I don't have to commute every day moving forward, once we are all vaccined up. But, like many of you, I am now worried about this turn of events for many reasons, not a fan of Google and non-support of the current system. My 2015 Edge, for example, can't be upgraded, and is the older inferior operating sync. Can't remember number.

So, I was just going to bite the Bullitt, (misspelling intended) and buy. Now have to seriously look into Options. Since I don't really know how many miles I will be putting on, if I get the 19,500 mi lease and buy 3,500 miles just to be safe and I only drive 15K a year, what happens? Do I get the miles I bought back? Does it cost me money? I imagine this has been covered in the leasing thread(s) but they got long and tendentious. So, any help would be appreciated. I am under pressure because my car is being delivered the week of February 22nd.

Thanks in advance.
Believe hybrid2bev stated that if you are on the highest mileage level and purchase miles, you could get some of the prepaid miles money back if you come in lower at the end of the 3/4 year Options term.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you @hybrid2bev !! I just sent this over to him and am waiting on a response. He just sent me some regular contract that looks like a normal finance loan with two terms.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Options...Ugh 1612203603060
That looks like FlexBuy. 66 term with two different payment schedules. I don't see any FlexBuy subsidized program rates anywhere in the US, so I'm not sure where they are getting that rate from.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since I don't really know how many miles I will be putting on, if I get the 19,500 mi lease and buy 3,500 miles just to be safe and I only drive 15K a year, what happens? Do I get the miles I bought back? Does it cost me money?
Thanks in advance.
If you are able to purchase extra miles and do not use them: Any unused PURCHASED miles would be refunded. You would NOT get a refund on the difference between the 15k actual miles and the original 19.5k allowed miles.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
You would NOT get a refund on the difference between the 15k actual miles and the original 19.5k allowed miles.
Not directly, but the balloon payment at the end would be less - so if you end up buying outright OR trade in the MME for another car at the end of the term you essentially get that equity back (assuming the car is worth more than the balloon note).

OP
OP
SAVAGE

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
1:15 PM CST Update

Finance manager just called and was confused eve more with the information that I set him. He said that he is waiting on Ford to call him back to get this straightened out. I confused him even more when I asked about the Options Bonus cash, X-Plan, applying my deposit credit and a discount for being a Farm Bureau member. Fun times. ;)

In the meantime, I have scheduled an appointment for ceramic paint protection (at a local detailer) for next week and my Ford charger was delayed in shipping until tomorrow.

Last edited:

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
1:15 PM CST Update

Finance manager just called and was confused eve more with the information that I set him. He said that he is waiting on Ford to call him back to get this straightened out. I confused him even more when I asked about the Options Bonus cash, X-Plan, applying my deposit credit and a discount for being a Farm Bureau member. Fun times. ;)

In the meantime, I have scheduled an appointment for ceramic paint protection (at a local detailer) for next week and my Ford charger was delayed in shipping until tomorrow.
Just means he is going to earn his money.

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
discount for being a Farm Bureau member
I thought to get the $500 Farm Bureau discount, it has to be on certain pickups, taken from dealer stock, and can’t be used along with the X-Plan.
Sponsored

Last edited: