Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I plugged my car in last night and used the option on Ford Pass to charge to 100% since I have a long drive planned today. The car charged to the default setting of 90%. Double checked in both the app and car and it ignored the 100% request. The lack of quality and consistency with Ford's software is becoming increasingly frustrating. They need to do better. Their competitors are doing a better job than they are.
Sponsored

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
I plugged my car in last night and used the option on Ford Pass to charge to 100% since I have a long drive planned today. The car charged to the default setting of 90%. Double checked in both the app and car and it ignored the 100% request. The lack of quality and consistency with Ford's software is becoming increasingly frustrating. They need to do better. Their competitors are doing a better job than they are.
I've had this happen to me once, but it's not tied to 4.10. I've charged mine to 100% after the update. I think it's more that the car is not responding to request due to deep sleep.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I think some Ford servers were down last night, which may have something to do with that