Ford Pass App Journeys- Last 30 days - "No Journeys found.."

CAroute-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
Do anyone experience this error where they go to their Driving Data and Journeys to see Last 30 days but it has "No Journeys found.." in Ford Pass App?

However, I was able to see the 31 days and earlier. I checked all my settings and it looks OK.
Sponsored

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yup, mine worked for the first month I owned the car, then it has not given me another Monthly report.. Really a bummer cause I enjoyed looking to see what my monthly score was lol

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yup, mine worked for the first month I owned the car, then it has not given me another Monthly report.. Really a bummer cause I enjoyed looking to see what my monthly score was lol
The 1.7.1 OTA update fixes this, mine has worked reliably ever since. Before 1.7.1 it sort worked when it felt like it.

OP
OP

CAroute-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
The 1.7.1 OTA update fixes this, mine has worked reliably ever since. Before 1.7.1 it sort worked when it felt like it.
hello, how do I tell what version I have? i looked all over the settings in my mach E and can't find it

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
hello, how do I tell what version I have? i looked all over the settings in my mach E and can't find it
At the Sync4 screen select the car in the left corner and then select settings and scroll down

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
On a 30 mile drive, Journeys had 155 comments. Yeah, that's valuable.

OP
OP

CAroute-1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Route 1
Country flag
At the Sync4 screen select the car in the left corner and then select settings and scroll down
Hi Jim, by default when I go to settings it is the sound settings. So on the left navigation when I scroll down, it is Ford Assistant. Which subsection of the sync4 are u referring to? thanks,.

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hi Jim, by default when I go to settings it is the sound settings. So on the left navigation when I scroll down, it is Ford Assistant. Which subsection of the sync4 are u referring to? thanks,.
Sorry I had to check the car it's "System Updates"