SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
After picking up my car last night, I attempted to send my profile from the Ford Pass app on my phone to the vehicle and it would never take. Tried deleting the app, deleting the profile, starting from scratch and it would never work. Bigger issue is when I got to active the Ford Pass Charging Network trial it errors out connecting the my "wallet". Even though my wallet has a valid CC in it and I've even removed and re-added one, still no luck. Been on the phone for almost two hours with Ford Pass support (after being dropped three times) and still no luck. Even the support reps that I have spoken with said that this is all new to them and they have no clue how to support. They did gather all of my information and they will be elevating this to higher support.

My 2 cents: Hopefully this is a "one off" just for me. Obviously I am fine with these "issues" and understood this possibility going in as an "early adapter". But if Ford wants to eventually compete with the "T", then they need get ahead ahead of these type of issues to ensure that issues like don't give it a black eye.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass Issues 1612541376385

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass Issues 1612541401386

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
After picking up my car last night, I attempted to send my profile from the Ford Pass app on my phone to the vehicle and it would never take. Tried deleting the app, deleting the profile, starting from scratch and it would never work. Bigger issue is when I got to active the Ford Pass Charging Network trial it errors out connecting the my "wallet". Even though my wallet has a valid CC in it and I've even removed and re-added one, still no luck. Been on the phone for almost two hours with Ford Pass support (after being dropped three times) and still no luck. Even the support reps that I have spoken with said that this is all new to them and they have no clue how to support. They did gather all of my information and they will be elevating this to higher support.

My 2 cents: Hopefully this is a "one off" just for me. Obviously I am fine with these "issues" and understood this possibility going in as an "early adapter". But if Ford wants to eventually compete with the "T", then they need get ahead ahead of these type of issues to ensure that issues like don't give it a black eye.

It has been reported and cant remember the post now but apparently solved with a different browser and no popup blockers etc - but your issue may be different

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

1612541376385.png

1612541401386.png
I've prepared my Ford Pass for when I will get the vehicle and did the pre delivery set up but like you I always have this error message even like you deleting and reinstalling. There are a few things that look weird. Firts when you go into vehicle setup on the top of the page it's indicating configuration of the vehicle from a distance of course i'm translating to the best of my knowledge here, well there's an X over the C of configuration. I also have this We seem to have it a roadblock Retry thing. Also I have a message saying Somethings not right.Try later or ask for a guide. Also there his always an indication 1 on the account icon and when I go ther it seems to be in the Message Centre also having this 1 but I have already read and deleted all the messages and there's nothing left there. Besides on this Account page at the top my profile Picture do not appear but my name is ok. Otherwise I was able to set profile and other pre delivery setup correctly. I'm on a Samsung phone with Android that is 2 years old only.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag

Send "@Ford Team" a note.

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
I've prepared my Ford Pass for when I will get the vehicle and did the pre delivery set up but like you I always have this error message even like you deleting and reinstalling. There are a few things that look weird. Firts when you go into vehicle setup on the top of the page it's indicating configuration of the vehicle from a distance of course i'm translating to the best of my knowledge here, well there's an X over the C of configuration. I also have this We seem to have it a roadblock Retry thing. Also I have a message saying Somethings not right.Try later or ask for a guide. Also there his always an indication 1 on the account icon and when I go ther it seems to be in the Message Centre also having this 1 but I have already read and deleted all the messages and there's nothing left there. Besides on this Account page at the top my profile Picture do not appear but my name is ok. Otherwise I was able to set profile and other pre delivery setup correctly. I'm on a Samsung phone with Android that is 2 years old only.
I have the exact same issues than you

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Try deleting and reinstalling the app. Sometimes that can clear up old cache or other residual crap.

Wyostang

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Has anyone got a "No Connected Services Available" from the website when you try to set up your Ford Pass Charging Network? After 3 hours with about 6 different reps, I got the answer that they will "escalate" and I should hear back from them in 7 to 10 business days!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag

Wyostang

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Thanks. Step 2 in this is where I get stuck. It says there are no connected services and the app keeps referring me back to step 2. Looks like someone pointed out when they tried to connect before they got their car they got the same message I'm getting. Maybe I need to wait until the website figures out I have the car. It still shows that I should be getting a call from the dealership to pickup, which I did 2 days ago??

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
Has anyone got a "No Connected Services Available" from the website when you try to set up your Ford Pass Charging Network? After 3 hours with about 6 different reps, I got the answer that they will "escalate" and I should hear back from them in 7 to 10 business days!
I'm in Canada, if I go on the ford.com website, it says to go to the Canadian one and I have the same issue. Right now, it just says there are no Connected Services Available. But I did just pick up my car today.. maybe I have to wait for something in Ford's Database to kick in..

Jim Glass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It has been reported and cant remember the post now but apparently solved with a different browser and no popup blockers etc - but your issue may be different
Might have to use Chrome.
Sponsored