Machie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I no longer have any options under the Manage EV tab. This has been an issue for 3 weeks now, I’ve call the Ford pass folks 3 times and each time they tell me they are creating and IT ticket and that I will receive a call back in 2 to 3 days. I haven’t received a call back.
I have disconnected the phone from the car, deleted the app, master reset the car and set the app back up to the car as instructed by the Ford pass folks without any change.
Has anyone had this same issue and found a solution?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford pass Manage EV options missing [Issue Resolved] 3D446A11-8088-4CBA-A391-F2AAD709960F
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Machie

Machie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ok so I found a fix for my issue. I remove the mache from Ford pass. I signed out and deleted the app. I then pulled the negative wire off the battery for 20 minutes. I opened the doors a few times to drain any remaining power. Connected the negative wire back to the battery. In the car I did a master reset with deleting all pervious settings. I then downloaded the app and signed in. From there I followed the prompts to add the mach e to Ford pass and then added it to Paak in the car. Once that was completed all of my options returned under Manage EV.