apailthorp

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT, 2016 Porsche Cayman
Country flag
My car is charging, I had to go turn it on and off but now it is going to 100% (I hope) for this weekends travels.
When I tried to get Ford Pass to continue to charge past the set 80% it lost touch with reality, and I haven't figured out how to get it back.

Image from iOS.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

OP
OP

apailthorp

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’ve tried rebooting, signing out, signing out and rebooting. I just drove 131 miles with CarPlay connected and Ford Pass still out to lunch.

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Ice Blue GT Performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford pass is working for me, but drained my phones battery in about 40 mins...

OP
OP

apailthorp

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The app is just stuck with respect to vehicle charging. I think the trouble is on the backend, but probably just a corruption that is specific to my account. I’ve now used Ford Pass twice to authorize EA fast charging, deleted the app, and reinstalled. After logging in, I get the same stale charge status shown above. When I tried to change the max charge level for my home station after several minutes of a spinning Loading animation, I get this message: “Sorry, Ford Pass isn’t responding. Please try again later.”

Edit: yeah it’s definitely corruption on the backend. I tried an iPad I have Ford Pass on but haven’t used for quite some time. Ford Pass says the same there, only difference from the screenshot at the start of this thread is that it says the charging session has gone on for almost 14 hours. Wrong!

What a piece of junk this app is! Hey Ford Motor Company, get your act together!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass seems confused and off line, can't get it back to reality 0EBEDD92-9580-4496-B60A-863D926C591C

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass seems confused and off line, can't get it back to reality 7B15ECDE-6BED-4A5C-B270-2CEDE1B11542

Last edited:

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Unplug and start over. Set your schedule with sync in car to 100% any time for the weekend trip and plug it back in. Take the app out of the picture for now.

I think scheduling and charging info needs to go through their servers for some strange reason and you are not getting through. Bluetooth works and we can hope one day we can charge and schedule without servers.

OP
OP

apailthorp

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I can’t get anything other than a now 21 hour old incorrect stale charging status report from the app, but PaaK is working, remote start, just nothing useful about charging from the app. Take the app out of the picture and no complaints. Remote start lock unlock no good either. How to get the app working without having to reset what is working (PaaK).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass seems confused and off line, can't get it back to reality 1676126980656
Sponsored