AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I got my MME delivered today so I am new to Ford Pass app. After authorizing the vehicle, the app is stuck on the peronalize blank page and does not let me accept or cancel both in iOS ans Android versions of the app. (see screenshot from iOS 3.35.1)

Has anyone faced this issue before and any tips or tricks to get around this issue are welcome.

PS : I tried uninstall and reinstall, then login to my account, but no luck.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass stuck on Personalize blank page 26D039CF-5826-4B8B-BCD4-81F98C39DC35
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I got my MME delivered today so I am new to Ford Pass app. After authorizing the vehicle, the app is stuck on the peronalize blank page and does not let me accept or cancel both in iOS ans Android versions of the app. (see screenshot from iOS 3.35.1)

Has anyone faced this issue before and any tips or tricks to get around this issue are welcome.

PS : I tried uninstall and reinstall, then login to my account, but no luck.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass stuck on Personalize blank page 26D039CF-5826-4B8B-BCD4-81F98C39DC35
Hello!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this FordPass issue. Thanks!

221mache

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD standard range
Occupation
Director
I have the same issue. Did you get this resolved? Sent an email to ford but didn't get any response yet. The Ford Pass page displays for a second and then disappears.

OP
OP

Batraman87

First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I have the same issue. Did you get this resolved? Sent an email to ford but didn't get any response yet. The Ford Pass page displays for a second and then disappears.
No resolution unfortunately. Spoke to MachE support team and they said they are looking into the matter.

Meanwhile, I installed an older version of app (3.35 apk on my android) and it is not giving me any problems.

221mache

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD standard range
Occupation
Director
Thanks. I installed 3.35.0 from the mirror apk app store. I live in Europe but selected USA for now and FordPass works. Hopefully the next version will update and resolve the issue.

OP
OP

Batraman87

First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Thanks. I installed 3.35.0 from the mirror apk app store. I live in Europe but selected USA for now and FordPass works. Hopefully the next version will update and resolve the issue.
Same with me. Its an issue in EU version m sure.
Sponsored