Paul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, BMW 530e, Honda Clarity, Nissan 300ZX
Country flag
In addition to losing the Apple Watch connection in v. 3.19.0, I have also lost maps and vehicle location. And last night charging began at 3:00 AM instead of midnight, which is the setting. Anyone else having issues with v. 3.19.0?
Sponsored

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Yes same here. I made a post about it last night and confirmed others are having the same issue.

garfieldorlando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
yea maps are broken, not even load. And refresh the data sometimes crash the app back to desktop. Also links freeze and not clickable on the vehicles tab. Not having these issues before the update.. I am using iphone 6s.

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
I noticed the manage charging page now just shows you the scheduling selections. It use to show you the current status of the cars charging and you could have it start charging right away or have it charge to 100%. Looks like they broke the link.

B627CD5E-5E67-4D40-82D4-19C369BE295F.png

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Since this is about the fordpass app in general, I had an issue not related to the mach e, but with my 19 Fusion SE. So I had started it with the app in the morning before work, then since it was cold before I left work, it opened the app to start it again. When I opened the app, it stated my car was already started. I don't have a starter on my fob, nor did I schedule a start since my husband is also connected to the same account and I didn't want notifications going to his phone while he is working. I played it off as though maybe he started it for me, knowing I was getting done work and it was cold. I told him it was nice when he got home and he said he didn't do it. So now I'm wondering what kind of crazy bug with the update made the app start my car just by opening the app and not even pushing the button. Anyone else heard of this yet?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Oh by the way ... looks like under departure times they added a button to allow preconditioning when not in plugged in... but it does not work... keeps saying can’t connect to Ford Pass

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Also noticed I lost current charging info and the ability to quickly tell it to go to 100%. Lame.

They really seem to need some better QC for these releases.

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
I noticed the manage charging page now just shows you the scheduling selections. It use to show you the current status of the cars charging and you could have it start charging right away or have it charge to 100%. Looks like they broke the link.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Pass Version 3.19.0 B627CD5E-5E67-4D40-82D4-19C369BE295F
The last time we charged our Mach-E was before the update and today while charging at work I was like, WTF happen to the charge status.... Geez! I'm glad I came to the forum and found out it's not just me!

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag
Since this is about the fordpass app in general, I had an issue not related to the mach e, but with my 19 Fusion SE. So I had started it with the app in the morning before work, then since it was cold before I left work, it opened the app to start it again. When I opened the app, it stated my car was already started. I don't have a starter on my fob, nor did I schedule a start since my husband is also connected to the same account and I didn't want notifications going to his phone while he is working. I played it off as though maybe he started it for me, knowing I was getting done work and it was cold. I told him it was nice when he got home and he said he didn't do it. So now I'm wondering what kind of crazy bug with the update made the app start my car just by opening the app and not even pushing the button. Anyone else heard of this yet?
Not related but the FordPass app did work with my 2020 Fusion Hybrid Plug-in. I know we are supposed to use the MyFordMobile app with the Hybrid models but at first FordPass did work with my Fusion and I liked it because I could see the oil life status. There is no oil life status on the MyFordMobile app and you can only reset the the oil life in the car dashboard settings.

I don't live by the oil life status I do changes purely by mileage but it just bugs me I can't see the oil life status. My ADD won't let go of what I lost! ? ? ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
3.19.1 just became available on my iPhone. I entered the App Store and searched for FordPass. The App Store acted like my version was up to date. However, when I clicked on the app name to open it, I now had an update available. That fixed the issue of maps not working.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone know how I find out if I have the latest 3.19.0 Ford Pass update.

Thanks

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Does anyone know how I find out if I have the latest 3.19.0 Ford Pass update.

Thanks
Check in the App Store. If an update is available, then you don’t.