Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
note: this is not me - I'm just a member of the Museum and got this e-mail and thought it might be interesting to some:

Ever want the opportunity to spend the day at a world class racetrack and receive instruction by Ford Performance instructors?​
You now how the opportunity to purchase one or more Giveaway tickets to receive the Ford Performance One Day Driving School instruction, with air fare and hotel for the winning ticket.​
The winning ticket will be pulled on April 16, 2022 as part of the National Mustang Day event. (Easter is on April 17th.)​
The cost to enter is $10.00 for one ticket and $25 for three tickets. The total amount of tickets to be sold is 2500.​

GIVEAWAY (mustangownersmuseum.com)

note that web page gives different prices (2x) but if you follow the link to the purchase, it's the proper prices.

The rules say all US residents - doesn't say anything about needing to be a member.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
ps @Administrator I wasn't sure where the "right" place for this was so please move it if there's a better place (or nuke from orbit if it shouldn't be anywhere :))...