First Name
Julius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Scion xB
Country flag
thanks for sharing video.

So what were the actual minor updates? Ford should list them out.

newtruckinfl

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
How long did it take after 2.5.1? I got that update Thursday, now just waiting!

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
I just received Ford Power-Up 2.5.2 I had a tiny hick up, but now Blue Cruise is active.

wait, so you went on Ford.com, and it said you had to pay $600, so then you just logged out and closed your browser, and when you went back in, it was corrected?

I'm seeing the page saying I can only activate it if I pay $600, but I'm not seeing it change to complimentary. If you have some information on what exactly you did, I'd really appreciate it!

edit: I received notification in FordPass about an hour later that my BlueCruise is ready.

Last edited:

Theamurican

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD X
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I also got 2.5.2 today! This finally enabled bluecruise. 2.5.1 was a huge a update yesterday with a detailed log saying it was prep for the next update to enable bluecruise. Build date was Jan 2021 and I’m in EA program.

ManInBlack

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prem. Mach E SR AWD; Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How long did it take after 2.5.1? I got that update Thursday, now just waiting!
I installed 2.5.1 on Thursday night as well. Then I drove Saturday morning to meet my dad at a play with the kids. On the way up, no bluecruise, just my normal ACC acting really wonky.
Went in to see a play, the lunch afterwards and sometime during that it updated to 2.5.2. Please note this was wayyyy outside my normal scheduled time of 1am to install updates. On the way home, same major highway route, went to activate ACC and got blue cruise instead. Very strange but bluecruise worked great!
Really nice to give me the opportunity to find a DCFC on the way home while traveling on the highway.
Im a job 1, purchased May 2021 off the lot, so I do t know my build date but I do have the windshield recall. I am in EAP.

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
I installed 2.5.1 on Thursday night as well. Then I drove Saturday morning to meet my dad at a play with the kids. On the way up, no bluecruise, just my normal ACC acting really wonky.
Went in to see a play, the lunch afterwards and sometime during that it updated to 2.5.2. Please note this was wayyyy outside my normal scheduled time of 1am to install updates. On the way home, same major highway route, went to activate ACC and got blue cruise instead. Very strange but bluecruise worked great!
Really nice to give me the opportunity to find a DCFC on the way home while traveling on the highway.
Im a job 1, purchased May 2021 off the lot, so I do t know my build date but I do have the windshield recall. I am in EAP.
Your build date is written on the drivers door pillar. I bought mine in feb 21 off the lot.
The only way for me tonknow the build date was the sticker.

Yea it was funny with 2.5.2 it did noy ask me to do the update either. It just did it.