notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
You'll Get a Charge Out of This One.

We've updated the software on your vehicle to improve the accuracy of distance-to-empty measurement. This will Use your driving behaviors to help make more precise calculations, especially on longer trips. In other words, more 'phew' and less 'Uh-oh'
Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-EĀ® electric vehicle. Enjoy.
Sponsored

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Release today, Iā€™m installing it later (EA).

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
You'll Get a Charge Out of This One.

We've updated the software on your vehicle to improve the accuracy of distance-to-empty measurement. This will Use your driving behaviors to help make more precise calculations, especially on longer trips. In other words, more 'phew' and less 'Uh-oh'

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-EĀ® electric vehicle. Enjoy.
I have this update set to install tonight. Are you in EA? I also got the notice about Intelligent Range being turned off, I assumed this update was that.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Uh, I'm not seeing this one queued up yet? I wonder if they stopped deployment right away because of issues. Intelligent range was turned off today for EA members.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Uh, I'm not seeing this one queued up yet? I wonder if they stopped deployment right away because of issues. Intelligent range was turned off today for EA members.
Mines been queued since this afternoon. Just checked and still there ready to install at 11pm. Going to just run it now.

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
My GOM is currently reporting 119 miles at a full charge in 45 degree weather, about half of what I actually get based on my mi/kWh consumption. Iā€™m not sure what kind of logic is currently being used to make that estimate but this update canā€™t possibly make it any worse for me šŸ˜…

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder if this updates one of the modules that popped up on FDRS recently? This is an inhibit update. You cannot use the car for an estimated 25 minutes.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
EA has various tiers for rollout based upon criteria we don't know about. or Voodoo. It's not surprising to see a new PowerUp roll out in waves. I usually get mine about a week after they get posted here.

Or they could've stopped rolling it out. And there's no definite connection between those EA cars with intelligent range and this particular Powerup. Yet.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, this one is breaking my charging schedule. After the update, plugged in, app said waiting to charge as it should, checked again, now itā€™s charging! Went in the car and changed to anytime plugged in back to scheduled charge.

Plugged charger back in, same thing, back to just charging again.

This is the first time Iā€™ve gotten a day 1 roll out, guess I should have been careful what I wished for. Going to try fully deleting location and see if it fixes it.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I wonder if this updates one of the modules that popped up on FDRS recently? This is an inhibit update. You cannot use the car for an estimated 25 minutes.
Probably, I'd have to cross check part numbers. This is an update for the powertrain modules so there may be other small changes included.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Power-Up OTA Update Software 3.6.2 Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 9.08.19 PM

EA has various tiers for rollout based upon criteria we don't know about. or Voodoo. It's not surprising to see a new PowerUp roll out in waves. I usually get mine about a week after they get posted here.

Or they could've stopped rolling it out. And there's no definite connection between those EA cars with intelligent range and this particular Powerup. Yet.
I always get the OTAs with the first batch as soon as anyone posts about a new one on the forum. So if I didn't get it, I assume they either stopped or I already have the software they are trying to update from FDRS.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Probably, I'd have to cross check part numbers. This is an update for the powertrain modules so there may be other small changes included.
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 9.08.19 PM.png
So this does look like a newer version of powertrain software than I currently have, but nothing is showing up for me (OTA or FDRS). Except for BECM version, which the same version I currently have (which I flashed in late September). I hope the OTA server is checking all the versions instead of just the BECM version.