Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
The wiki entry was started and maintained by a forum member. Their enthusiasm levels for continuing may vary.
I didn’t start the wiki, but I try to at least contribute what modules are updated, if it’s an inhibit, and for how long.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The wiki entry was started and maintained by a forum member. Their enthusiasm levels for continuing may vary.
It would be nice if update 3.6.2 would just click a sync revision number to signify it and that is how Ford tracked the status of the cars updates. Just a couple on lines on the sync screen and forget the disappearing power up version numbering system. It would be nice if when you got 3.6.2 it would mean all previous have also been installed. Wonder how many different software configurations out there? Has to be a few.

I didn’t start the wiki, but I try to at least contribute what modules are updated, if it’s an inhibit, and for how long.
It is appreciated. Was just noting how confusing it is to match the cars update status to a sync version. How to determine where the car is regarding updates in general. Normally when you update the version changes but not with Ford.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I still get key not detected messages and it defaults frequently to the guest profile using the fob or PAAK (primary)

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
I have still seen nothing after 3.6.1. no Blue Cruise 1.2 either. No updates via OTA since October.

software update says I am “up to date“.

it is a 22 GTPE built in mid Jan 22.

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have still seen nothing after 3.6.1. no Blue Cruise 1.2 either. No updates via OTA since October.

software update says I am “up to date“.

it is a 22 GTPE built in mid Jan 22.
The subsequent updates gave not been released to your car yet is all. At least two of the three aren’t out of EA yet. They will come.

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
The subsequent updates gave not been released to your car yet is all. At least two of the three aren’t out of EA yet. They will come.
Is there a logic to what cars get what when? I know there are some delays on EA 21’s…but I am not seeing any pattern for what cars get what when. I have seen earlier and later builds than my car get updated.

Just seems super random.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is there a logic to what cars get what when? I know there are some delays on EA 21’s…but I am not seeing any pattern for what cars get what when. I have seen earlier and later builds than my car get updated.

Just seems super random.
I’m pretty certain there is a logic to the the incremental release both within the Early Access program and to the greater MME population. I personally have absolutely no idea what the logic is though.

I used to be in the third round of EA for example, now I’m in the first. Rotating among specs? Perhaps. As for the general release, that does seem to go in waves too. They may be playing it safe; bugs tend to be found in mass releases that never appeared during beta or EA. It may be related to server constraints as well. All of the above? None of the above? We will likely never know for sure.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
I’m pretty certain there is a logic to the the incremental release both within the Early Access program and to the greater MME population. I personally have absolutely no idea what the logic is though.

I used to be in the third round of EA for example, now I’m in the first. Rotating among specs? Perhaps. As for the general release, that does seem to go in waves too. They may be playing it safe; bugs tend to be found in mass releases that never appeared during beta or EA. It may be related to server constraints as well. All of the above? None of the above? We will likely never know for sure.
I have found I am generally one of the first to get items in EA, 21 job 2. I have been in the program about 6 months

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have found I am generally one of the first to get items in EA, 21 job 2. I have been in the program about 6 months
My gut feeling about what “we” perceive as a slow roll out probably relates to infrastructure/system issues with Ford and its “sudden” (to the car buying world anyway) ramp up in electric vehicles. I bet we see a better system that is much smoother, more efficient, and far more capable in a couple of years.

vpisipati

First Name
Venkat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT - Rapid Red, '08 Shelby GT500 - Black
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I got this GOM update 3.6.2 today. '21 GT here. Aug '21 build

EVnewbie3000

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium ER AWD
Country flag
What difference have people noticed in the estimated range on the GOM after the update??

Brown1000

First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 MME GTPE
Country flag
I just updated to 3.6.2 tonight. Been sitting on 3.6.1 since Nov 18th Job 2 21 GTPE built July 2021