macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
I got the following message a few days ago. About 10 days ago I had brought the car to the dealer for the PAAK recall. Not sure if there is a connection. BTW the PAAK update did not help alleviate the PAAK issues. Any idea what this is referring to? Thanks

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford power up software didn’t work?? CC316382-7DF9-43DE-A532-271A54091F32
Sponsored

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I got the following message a few days ago. About 10 days ago I had brought the car to the dealer for the PAAK recall. Not sure if there is a connection. BTW the PAAK update did not help alleviate the PAAK issues. Any idea what this is referring to? Thanks

CC316382-7DF9-43DE-A532-271A54091F32.png
There's an over the air software update that's rolling out right now, that is totally separate from the dealer installed up at you're referring to.

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
There's an over the air software update that's rolling out right now, that is totally separate from the dealer installed up at you're referring to.
Thanks I thought so but since the dealer installed update did not seem to make any noticeable improvements I thought (hoped) maybe it was because it had failed to install

BBUSTARD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Thanks I thought so but since the dealer installed update did not seem to make any noticeable improvements I thought (hoped) maybe it was because it had failed to install
Hello, I also took car into dealer for PAAK recall. They said it was all good and ready for pickup. I got it home and besides losing some of our settings, there is no change/fix. How do you know if dealer actually updated software?
Sponsored