Ford Power Up ...update v.3.5.3.3

• Thread starter Deleted member 3569
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Deleted member 3569

I received two OTAs in rapid successions this past week, and now I got the V.3.5.3.3. The multimedia entertainment is OK, the video quality of youTube (in my garage w/high speed WIFi) is excellent, I don't have Ford Streaming Connected Service Plan subscription. My question is, so far I see You Tube, NBC News and NBC Today as apps to to watch ... is this the initial set up and more to come? or is this something that I have to add through the vehicle dashboard from my desktop? It would be nice if Ford offers a bundle service akin to Tesla's where you get the SYNC4, the active maps and the multimedia ... wishful thinking??? PS: I also have the A/C button on the home scree.

entrmntUpdats.jpg
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

arc050

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
I’m dying to get 3.5.3.3 so I can atleast get YouTube 😂. Just finally got 3.5.3 on 12/2.

Darkenmage

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
I’m dying to get 3.5.3.3 so I can atleast get YouTube 😂. Just finally got 3.5.3 on 12/2.
I just a notification that 3.5.3 update is pending on my ME. I have my updates to NOT install automatically so I can evaluate whether I want to put it on or not.

Is the 3.5.3 stable enough to install on my ME that was built in Aug. 2022?

Can I NOT install it?

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

I just got my OTA v. 3.6.2

Last edited by a moderator:

arc050

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
I just a notification that 3.5.3 update is pending on my ME. I have my updates to NOT install automatically so I can evaluate whether I want to put it on or not.

Is the 3.5.3 stable enough to install on my ME that was built in Aug. 2022?

Can I NOT install it?
Sorry for the delayed reply. But mine was built and delivered in oct/nov and the updates have been fine on mine. Only gripe I have is when I get in my car a second time from it auto locking from walking away for a moment, it changes the seat setting from 1 to 2 so I press 1 again to be able to fit my legs in.

Darkenmage

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
OK, well I am out of town at the moment, but when I get back home, I will go ahead and (cross my fingers) install the 3.5.3....