Ford PowerUp 3.1.1, 3.2.1, and 3.3.1 (Update)

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
'22 GT, got 3.2.1 today, got 22S4 at the dealer yesterday, 3.1.1 a couple of weeks ago. Haven't driven the car today, so no idea if it changed anything.
Sponsored

MachEnthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Software PM
Country flag
I have a '21 Job 2 GT and no update since 2.8.3 came just a couple of weeks ago when Ford seemed to be doing the "catch up" to all the 2021 MMEs. I had to go to a dealership to get the recall modules updated. I still haven't received the OTA recall update and my car shows 2.8.3 as the last update.

Dustus

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
Just got the 3.2.1 update as well on my 22 GT. I actually like that it moved the Alexa icon off the top of the screen all the time. Also Alexa is much easier to use that the built in Ford voice commands. Much less distracting when my Alexa conversations are over in 10 seconds whereas with the Ford voice commands I felt like it took minutes to accomplish anything. The only issue I have noticed with Alexa so far is that she seems unable to change the channel on my Sirius radio. She can change to Sirius but just to the last station I was listening to.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I have a '21 Job 2 GT and no update since 2.8.3 came just a couple of weeks ago when Ford seemed to be doing the "catch up" to all the 2021 MMEs. I had to go to a dealership to get the recall modules updated. I still haven't received the OTA recall update and my car shows 2.8.3 as the last update.
2.8.3 is the latest for '21 Job 2s, no one has reported getting any of the 3 series that are not 2022 cars. Also, if the dealer applied the recall update then you won't get it OTA...

MachEnthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Software PM
Country flag
2.8.3 is the latest for '21 Job 2s, no one has reported getting any of the 3 series that are not 2022 cars. Also, if the dealer applied the recall update then you won't get it OTA...
I had seen somebody suggest otherwise. I've seen people say they got the OTA update even after getting the manual update because the manual update didn't show up in your updates screen. I don't have the update in my car that says this - https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/22s41-22s29-recall-ota-software-are-out.19436/

And while my individual modules were updated for the recall, the OTA update actually seems to provide other enhancements as well. See this thread: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ta-software-are-out.19436/page-30#post-485679

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I had seen somebody suggest otherwise. I've seen people say they got the OTA update even after getting the manual update because the manual update didn't show up in your updates screen. I don't have the update in my car that says this - https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/22s41-22s29-recall-ota-software-are-out.19436/

And while my individual modules were updated for the recall, the OTA update actually seems to provide other enhancements as well. See this thread: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ta-software-are-out.19436/page-30#post-485679
Yes, your updates screen won't show that info because it wasn't an OTA update. Ford has to sync things up better.

Those updates are provided by the recall updates. You can send me your VIN and I can verify they did all the appropriate modules that are covered by the OTA/recall, but if your charging locations were wiped out, then yes, you're current.

rgonyer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, Edge ST, F150, Fiesta ST
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My 22 GT notified me about 3.1.1 being available a few days ago, I have auto updates turned off and planned to do it this weekend. Today, it is still in my app but gone from the car. What happened?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
OTA 3.4 received today......on a Lightning...and it changed his vehicle icon to a Mach-E 🤷‍♂️

Link here.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I'm still stuck on 2.8.3 and there's nothin that this FDRS equipment in my garage can do about it to get me that Lane Change game.

giphy.gif

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That was all the way back on Tuesday
Time does fly...doesn't it?

BTW the service manager showed me the OASIS alert for the Frunk Service Required thing today. So I'm guessing I'm not the only one with that problem. Strange that there are no DTCs being thrown for this though.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm still stuck on 2.8.3 and there's nothin that this FDRS equipment in my garage can do about it to get me that Lane Change game.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford PowerUp 3.1.1, 3.2.1, and 3.3.1 (Update) giphy
You could trade your car in for a Lightning...it's got more room...and very nearly as fast according to the youtube video I watched last night. You probably wouldn't like any of the available colors though......

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
You could trade your car in for a Lightning...it's got more room...and very nearly as fast according to the youtube video I watched last night. You probably wouldn't like any of the available colors though......
I'm not a pickup truck type of person. Not judging, just not my jam.

And the Lightning isn't offered in Cyber Orange.

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
3.3.1 completed today. So on 9th, 11th, 12th I received updates and completed without issue.
I’m beginning to think this OTA is real. Don’t disappoint us on the recall.🤞
Sponsored

Last edited: