Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I just bought TripleCare Plus plans on my Mach-E GTPE and Lightning Lariat ER. They answered all my questions in a timely manner and made it very easy. My dealer was giving me a "deal" at $600 for just a DentCare plan on my Lightning that Granger would sell to me at $215. With the savings I chose to pick up the TripleCare Plus plans on both my new babies. Highly recommended.

@Zach@granger You may want to post over in https://www.f150lightningforum.com/ as we are finally starting to get our trucks and I am sure some over there would like to protect theirs as well. Thanks again.
Thank you for the kind words!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
**June Update**

We plan to keep this special going for the month of June. Thank you to everyone who has referred someone else in to purchase from us or who has purchased a service contract from us. We were able to save our customers over $250,000 in the month of May from in-dealership retail pricing!

Also, we have started a website! You can visit us at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com. Currently we don't have live pricing up, but you can submit a lead to us there or by emailing [email protected]. We will get live pricing up on the site but we're working on the functionality and want to make sure pricing is accurate before rolling that out.

Thanks!

Zach

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
As a Granger aficionado that got involved with this tiny dealer when trying to get my best Full Size Bronco price, RIP Albert, this business is the real deal.

Knowing Granger welcomes competition, i would also put out there Ziegler Ford Warranties. You can get a quote online in minutes and see how much your saving with or vs. Granger.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...-KL4n5v4AhXNmYQIHXMMBJsQqyQoAXoECAIQCA&adurl=

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
As a Granger aficionado that got involved with this tiny dealer when trying to get my best Full Size Bronco price, RIP Albert, this business is the real deal.

Knowing Granger welcomes competition, i would also put out there Ziegler Ford Warranties. You can get a quote online in minutes and see how much your saving with or vs. Granger.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...-KL4n5v4AhXNmYQIHXMMBJsQqyQoAXoECAIQCA&adurl=
I appreciate the kind words.

We've tried to do the shopping for everyone and will gladly match any pricing. To my knowledge we should be at least $50 better than any online retailer as well.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
My dealer was giving me a "deal" at $600 for just a DentCare plan on my Lightning that Granger would sell to me at $215.
Is that $215 price the same for DentCare on the MME? How long is the coverage for that price?

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Is that $215 price the same for DentCare on the MME? How long is the coverage for that price?
Yes it is the same price on the Mach-E and that DentCare price of $215 is for 5 year unlimited coverage. There was no difference in price between the MME GTPE and the Lightning on the 5 year TripleCare Plus either. I believe you can go as high as 7 years in coverage but I don’t keep cars much more than 3 years let alone 5.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yes it is the same price on the Mach-E and that DentCare price of $215 is for 5 year unlimited coverage.
That seems like a great deal considering PDR near me is between $200 and $300 for a single ding repair.

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
That seems like a great deal considering PDR near me is between $200 and $300 for a single ding repair.
I called around before I bought it and that price range is what I was told as well for PDR. Then I looked at the shape of the roads around me and the 5 hour drive to my Maine home and decided that the 20” wheels on both my new toys should be protected as well. It came to $180 less to do the TripleCare Plus with Granger than what my dealer wanted just for the DentCare. I decided that $150k in vehicles was worth the $840 combined cost to protect them from the annoyances of door dings, rim and tire issues, etc. Others may not see the value, but it was worth it to me.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Unlimited dent removal? Do they limit it to tiny door dings? Would love to see that contract and providers near each zip code. This way I can call the listed provider and ask how their experience with repair payments to them by the Insurance. Or do we pay and submit a claim?

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Unlimited dent removal? Do they limit it to tiny door dings? Would love to see that contract and providers near each zip code. This way I can call the listed provider and ask how their experience with repair payments to them by the Insurance. Or do we pay and submit a claim?
Here you go, I had the TripleCare and DentCare already so I attached them both. It's done at the dealer, home or work and around me it is handled by Dent Wizard.

Attachments

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Has anyone been able to open the granger ford link? It just keeps sending me to the thread. I can't compare costs ...

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag

Satisfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
was just linked this thread about 2 hours after signing for a 6 year 100k extended warranty that would have cost me about $3100 over those 6 years. contacted the finance manager to cancel it before my cosigner got the paperwork, definitely going this route. hopefully whatever June specials were available are comparable to what I can order now.

MrFlood

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Any partner dealerships in Canada? Would love to add PremiumCare but my dealer is being a pain.
Sponsored