Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
was just linked this thread about 2 hours after signing for a 6 year 100k extended warranty that would have cost me about $3100 over those 6 years. contacted the finance manager to cancel it before my cosigner got the paperwork, definitely going this route. hopefully whatever June specials were available are comparable to what I can order now.
We are going to keep this pricing going. I updated the first page with our website as well. GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com
Sponsored

unguessable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD EB
Country flag
Signed up with them for 75k 8 years $100 deductible premium care and triple care. There quotes were than other online quotes. I don't know if I got the June specials though.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium ER Mach E, '21 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
How do you get this started?

Please fill out the inquiry form at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com : including the VIN will speed up the process
Ok this is hilarious but I am using my work PC and it absolutely blocks this URL with no option to "proceed". Just flat out blocks it. Maybe because of all the "extended warranty" scammer calls these days! 🤣

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium ER Mach E, '21 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I went ahead and filled out info for the Ford Protect quote using my phone.

Do you guys also offer the pre-paid maintenance? I realize the maintenance is minimal on these things, but the price from Flood Ford is higher than I expected? Perhaps 1 or 2 of these first 10 visits are "biggies"?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!! 1657764660755

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I went ahead and filled out info for the Ford Protect quote using my phone.

Do you guys also offer the pre-paid maintenance? I realize the maintenance is minimal on these things, but the price from Flood Ford is higher than I expected? Perhaps 1 or 2 of these first 10 visits are "biggies"?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!! 1657764660755
Yes, we offer preparing maintenances as well. If the website is blocked you can email [email protected] for a quote. Brooke can quote you on the service contract and on the maintenance.

kriswknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium (Grabber)
Country flag
When you have to check the box that says "dealer attests to the Elegibility Requirements..." How can you do that and not be sure that the vehicle is not being used as an Uber or Lyft or even knowing if vehicle is eligible for the coverage since you haven't actually seen it or had a technician check it out?

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Do I have to have taken delivery, or do you just need a VIN

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
When you have to check the box that says "dealer attests to the Elegibility Requirements..." How can you do that and not be sure that the vehicle is not being used as an Uber or Lyft or even knowing if vehicle is eligible for the coverage since you haven't actually seen it or had a technician check it out?
Well, we have to go by the customer's word. If the vehicle is audited in a claim the customer is at risk of being charged back and coverage denied. But there's really no difference than if you purchased it new from us and didn't disclose that either.