Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 over Cost!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I got contact from Granger for my MME, it’s $50 cheaper than Flood Ford ESP. Used my Fordpass points towards the payment, took a day to reflect on my app of an active ESP.
Thank you for the business!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I've been asked for a copy of the brochure multiple times, so here is an uploaded version.

Also, we were able to save customers over $200,000 in March from normal in-store retail rates on Ford Extended Service Plans! Thank you guys!

Attachments

orangethunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order
Country flag
A+ to Brooke from Granger. Very fair price, amazing customer service, and patient with me to sort a FordPass Points issue. Paid one day and next day showed up in app.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
A+ to Brooke from Granger. Very fair price, amazing customer service, and patient with me to sort a FordPass Points issue. Paid one day and next day showed up in app.
Thanks for the opportunity! I hope you're enjoying the MachE trouble free for a long time.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Dumb question as I have never kept a car past 3-4 years (lease).
Is this an extended warranty that only comes into play after the initial Manufacturer warranty? So if we have 3 years 36K from Ford, and we purchase 3 years 36K ESP, is that 6 years 72K? If not and they run concurrently, wouldn't it make sense to wait 3 years to purchase this coverage?
It starts based on your in-service date. So a total of 6 years and 75,000 miles if that is the coverage you select.

The reason to buy it now is because there is a surcharge at 12,000 miles and again at 36,000 miles. Also rates will be updated based on the loss ratios as inflation continues to push repair prices up and up.

sprinkles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Select
Country flag
I also for information asked for a quote from Granger and the price is identical to Zeiglers price which for me was 8 year, 100,000 miles , $100 deductible with keyfob and internal and external light coverage with the pay in full option. The total from both Granger and Zeigler was $1,370. both flood and lombard were a couple of hundred more. Of course all online sellers are a lot cheaper than from your local dealer. Tried to get my local dealer to match and they laughed
Wow. I originally bought the ESP with my car and cancelled it 2 days later. I just looked at my paperwork and for 6 years / 60,000 miles they charged $2,020. Plus a separate Ford Powertrain plan 6 years / 60k miles for $2,615 (cancelled that too).

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings! The Mach E option, tends to be a little bit less exensive than the average service contract too!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 over Cost! Saving $1800.JPG

smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
Damn, I wish I would have seen this before buying the coverage on my wife's explorer...

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I just ordered from Granger yesterday. I added a 6 year/75,000 mile plan with lighting coverage for well under $1,000. To me that was a no brainer, especially because rather than listing all of the things that are covered on the policy, the Premium Care Plan lists the items that are NOT covered, leaving everything else covered under the plan.

Granger was awesome to deal with. Once I chose the plan I wanted they emailed me a quote within an hour. Once I accepted, they sent me the application to sign electronically within minutes. After signing and sending payment electronically, they confirmed within minutes and then today the plan is already showing active in my Ford Pass App. They also were able to use my Ford Pass Points (awarded when I purchased the car), which credited $110 towards the purchase of the plan. You really cannot get any better that.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I just ordered from Granger yesterday. I added a 6 year/75,000 mile plan with lighting coverage for well under $1,000. To me that was a no brainer, especially because rather than listing all of the things that are covered on the policy, the Premium Care Plan lists the items that are NOT covered, leaving everything else covered under the plan.

Granger was awesome to deal with. Once I chose the plan I wanted they emailed me a quote within an hour. Once I accepted, they sent me the application to sign electronically within minutes. After signing and sending payment electronically, they confirmed within minutes and then today the plan is already showing active in my Ford Pass App. They also were able to use my Ford Pass Points (awarded when I purchased the car), which credited $110 towards the purchase of the plan. You really cannot get any better that.
Thank you for the opportunity!

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
I just bought TripleCare Plus plans on my Mach-E GTPE and Lightning Lariat ER. They answered all my questions in a timely manner and made it very easy. My dealer was giving me a "deal" at $600 for just a DentCare plan on my Lightning that Granger would sell to me at $215. With the savings I chose to pick up the TripleCare Plus plans on both my new babies. Highly recommended.

@Zach@granger You may want to post over in https://www.f150lightningforum.com/ as we are finally starting to get our trucks and I am sure some over there would like to protect theirs as well. Thanks again.
Sponsored