Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 over Cost!

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
We do offer triple care as well at $50 over cost as well.
thanks Zach. Did get what I needed from Brooke and leveraged the much better pricing. Thanks again!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Over on another site it's mentioned that Ford is raising ESP pricing starting Oct 4th, any truth to this? If so how much are prices expected to raise?
Yes, quarterly prices get bumped. It depends on the term, mileage on the increase.

Gold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CR1 Mach-E AWD
Country flag
Very easy process to buy extended warranty and great rates. Got my contract within one day. TY

Maxwells4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select RWD + CTP, IBSM
Country flag
@Zach@granger I just took a look at the pricing matrix and noticed that for the premiumcare version, the plans with $200 deductibles seem to cost more than then ones with $100 deductibles. That doesn't make sense, is it a mistake?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
@Zach@granger I just took a look at the pricing matrix and noticed that for the premiumcare version, the plans with $200 deductibles seem to cost more than then ones with $100 deductibles. That doesn't make sense, is it a mistake?
Yes, we are getting it corrected.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
How do the deductibles work, are they yearly, per claim?

PJS3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!
Dang it I missed this. Took delivery on 9/22/2022 and dragged my feet. Now it looks like an additional $300+ for the plan I got a 30 day quote for on 9/12.

sgtrigger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hi, I am looking to buy the ESP for my MME and had a question
Is this deal still active as when I try to check the prices online on the website, it's about $15-$20 more than Flood.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Hi, I am looking to buy the ESP for my MME and had a question
Is this deal still active as when I try to check the prices online on the website, it's about $15-$20 more than Flood.

Thanks.
yes, please email [email protected] We haven't updated prices yet on the mach e to reflect our current pricing. Out IT guy has been out on vacation this week.

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
The DentCare brochure states "Covered repairs require no deductible and can be made at your SELLING Dealer, home or work"

Does this mean dealers other than the one from which you purchased - I'm assuming the plan, not the car - can decline making the repairs?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
The DentCare brochure states "Covered repairs require no deductible and can be made at your SELLING Dealer, home or work"

Does this mean dealers other than the one from which you purchased - I'm assuming the plan, not the car - can decline making the repairs?
This should be applicable at all dealerships, but I'll do some research and verify.

MustangBarry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Premium, ER, AWD
Country flag
Granger pricing keeps rising! With my Mach-E on a train for delivery a couple of weeks ago I got a quote on the Granger website for Premium Care at 8 years/100K miles for my Premium ER/AWD. It was $1160 without any of the optional coverages. After picking up my car on Saturday I went to the website to buy the coverage and found that it had increased to $1320 (same car, same plan, same coverage). When I made an inquiry via email I was asked for my VIN # and mileage which I provided. This morning I received a new quote of $1440 (without any extras)!
Sponsored