dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer today stating that apparently my car has been produced and is going to be one of the 3 first Mach E's on its way to Texas! He also mentioned that Ford apparently wanted to record the test drive reaction. Super pumped and just curious to see if anyone has heard anything similar?
Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer today stating that apparently my car has been produced and is going to be one of the 3 first Mach E's on its way to Texas! He also mentioned that Ford apparently wanted to record the test drive reaction. Super pumped and just curious to see if anyone has heard anything similar?
That's awesome!! I assure you, my dealer has forgotten who I am. I'll have to call and tell him my car has been shipped.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That’s awesome!

sjtwxman

First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Occupation
meteorologist
Country flag
Be nice if they could drop mine off in San Angelo on the way up to you ;)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That's fantastic! I'm excited for you.

I'd love to hear about your first drive experiences on here, too, if you ever park long enough to write about them. :)

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did they give you an expected delivery date?

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Wow that’s awesome! My DFW dealer said I was one of their first as well but mine doesn’t roll off until next week.

What dealer?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Thats super duper awesome

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Thanks all! Will definitely update as I hear more (and after the test drive).

Wow that’s awesome! My DFW dealer said I was one of their first as well but mine doesn’t roll off until next week.

What dealer?
My dealer is Five star ford of Dallas.

Unfortunately he wasn't able to give a specific delivery date other than the next few weeks so we'll see ?

Reactions: UW2

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag

Unfortunately he wasn't able to give a specific delivery date other than the next few weeks so we'll see ?
Congrats! I’m Five Star Ford but over in North Richland Hills.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag

I have an order with them as well. Been a pain to get them to email or call me back

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Awesome,

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
i have a serial number for mine. It’s supposed to ship today but I have not got any email from Ford.

When am I suppose to receive an email?

thanks in advance.
Sponsored