Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine is scheduled to be built the week of Jan 24th. I wonder if mine will be delivered before many of the ones already shipped but have to go back (if that is indeed true)?

if it is something that needs fixed I would guess it is easier to correct it while being built than to rework 1,000’s of cars.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I’ll likely have to cancel as well with that timing. That’s 9mo from when I expected it.
You consider march 2021 to be 9 months late? The original schedule for the initial deliveries of premiums and first editions was Winter of 2020/2021 - BEFORE covid-19. Winter ends march 21st.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] Mach-E Delivery

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
From ETA: 1/26 to 3/23 - if it's true and not in error, I'm cancelling. I feel sick. Gonna need to rest. Not what I wanted to read before bed...
Is yours already built as well? :( It's not making me feel particularly well heading to bed here either. Kinda like a kick in the stomach actually.

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
what is worst is getting the car only to find out the battery explodes and sends chicken wings flying for miles
What is worst is getting the car only to find out the battery explodes and sends shrimp flying for miles. ;)

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
Is yours already built as well? :( It's not making me feel particularly well heading to bed here either. Kinda like a kick in the stomach actually.
look on the bright side. Better than a kick in the nether region

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Yep, estimated delivery 1/19-1/25 according to ford.com, ETA: 1/26 from fordtracker. Been a minute 1 order since November 17, 2019. If this is truly gonna occur, I'm not sure I can handle waiting much longer. Their communication thus far has been disappointing. I hope amends can be made before cancellations occur in masse next week.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
Mine is scheduled to be built the week of Jan 24th. I wonder if mine will be delivered before many of the ones already shipped but have to go back (if that is indeed true)?

if it is something that needs fixed I would guess it is easier to correct it while being built than to rework 1,000’s of cars.
depends if what needs to be fixed (assuming that is the issue) has actually been resolved and parts are already made and at the factory.
Sponsored