Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hopefully, cars not produced yet will not be delayed. Mine still shows production week in 9 Days!

1610724956236.png
From what I've been able to determine from the pattern of reports, you may see the least delay. ?

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Probably means nothing however I noticed that I’m missing info on my FordPass app Home Screen. Cannot personalize like I used to.

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker

Jmills3232

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Own)2016 Focus Electric, (Ordered)Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Same for me almost exactly. Went in to talk to my dealer last week and he looked it up to see that it was "stop shipped" along with 4 other MME in Riverside. On a hunch, I went back to the JCT Pals Portal this morning and now see two invoices. The second shows that my MME and seven others were received at "Speedway" coming from the "Muncie Ramp". My car has come hear to SoCal and made it back to Kansas? (please not Mexico too!!)
Last week, the day after I went to the dealership, the order tracker showed that my delivery ETA was move from 1/18 to 2/8. Today, the tracker wont recognize my VIN. I have not gotten a delay email from Ford.
Just looked up the VINs of all the other MMe on the truck that went to Kansas with mine. Looks like we are all going to SoCal dealerships. The latest delivery ETA is 2/18.

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got an email at 1:47 AM today from Ford informing me that my wife's MME is scheduled for delivery in late February. The car was produced on January 6th and yesterday the primary status on the tracker was changed from "In Production" to "In Transit". I hope I don't get another email from Ford stating that there has been a delay

Ford E-mail:
Freedom and exhilaration are just around the corner! We are excited to inform you that your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium is on its way to your dealership. Congratulations!

Our current estimate for delivery to Fremont Ford is between February 18 2021 and February 24 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
ok, I’ll play the speculation game ?
  • The dividers in the koi pond didn’t make the subsections small enough so they have to put in new dividers with more subsections
  • Ford read all the complaints about the seats and is going to “surprise and delight” us by slipstreaming in proper 12-way power seats (maybe even ventilated?) in place of the 8-way seats from the Fiesta ?

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
ok, I’ll play the speculation game ?
  • The dividers in the koi pond didn’t make the subsections small enough so they have to put in new dividers with more subsections
  • Ford read all the complaints about the seats and is going to “surprise and delight” us by slipstreaming in proper 12-way power seats (maybe even ventilated?) in place of the 8-way seats from the Fiesta ?
finally something that make sense. The koi pond not the seats cause that was just silly

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I would think we should hear about what's the cause of this momentarily form some source.

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
Stop sale to recalculate residuals :) Kidding, just kidding!

Mine started being built on Wednesday and is on the line somewhere. I wonder if the fix is already in or if it has to finish and then go back around. Not any fun for anyone I am sure.
How do you know it started production on Wednesday and sill on the line?

I have a production "Week of 01/10/2021" but I haven't seen a change on to that on ford.com nor have I seen a production date in the tracker. Thanks.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
There are a few customer cars that delivered before 2021. There might have been an issue with one or all of those. Maybe that's why Ours got stopped so abruptly.?
Maybe. It also may have to do with some issues spotted in the press tests. Remember the issue @TFLtommy discusses in the 45 minute "talk" video. They had weird issues with L2 charging.

It's all speculation until we get some real information. At least we should be happy Ford is being upfront about there being a delay.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Hopefully, cars not produced yet will not be delayed. Mine still shows production week in 9 Days!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] 9BC2320C-DCEB-49AB-9BB0-643C6EC2B59E
I've got the same build week as you. Question - when you use the Tracker Tool, what's listed under Production Date for you? Mine doesn't show anything.

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium (RWD)
Country flag
Mine was supposed to be delivered to dealer this week, with latest being Monday. We were already on the fence as this is for my wife, and after receiving this notification, she started looking this morning at other vehicles. I think she will go test drive the new Bronco Sport today, and if I know her, will be driving one home tonight. Heck I could buy two for the price we were going to pay for this. I was really looking forward to it, but pretty confident will be back to looking to buy one in a few years.
Yup, we're going to start looking at ICEs, perhaps a PHEV like the X5, which still qualifies for the Fed tax credit.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
How do you know it started production on Wednesday and sill on the line?

I have a production "Week of 01/10/2021" but I haven't seen a change on to that on ford.com nor have I seen a production date in the tracker. Thanks.
The movement of cars from one step of production to another is in the "Secondary Status" seen in Vehicle Visibility. Dealers and some others in Ford have access to this.

The good news is that some cars moved up in the production process and others were finished yesterday. Remember the first reports of this delivery stop came out days ago from some of our members.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yup, we're going to start looking at ICEs, perhaps a PHEV like the X5, which still qualifies for the Fed tax credit.
The Mach E will be out soon. No need to bail on BEVs that fast.
Ford is being very careful about their QC. That should make us all happy.
Sponsored