drwhipps

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Country flag
Palsapp just updated for me a few minutes ago. It had been showing the Wilmington DE info since it shipped 12/31. Today it has the Kansas City SPEEDWAY info.
My Delivery date changef from 2/8-2/15 to 2/19

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
We need to know status for these below. are they all + 6 weeks or does it depend?

already shipped
built and on lot waiting ship
new builds

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My Tracker Info (from this site) just updated today with 30 Mar as the ETA date. Makes me sick to my stomach! Completely unsat!
I understand. The alternative at this point is to send out cars which might have a defect. That's a Fremont manufacturer move not a Dearborn move.

Wait a bit and see if the car starts moving soon. The issue may not be any more detailed than running series of checks and moving the car on or replacing/updating something. The actual hold time may be briefer than what you were told yesterday (or today?). Obviously, given your situation, you need to have something in hand sooner rather than later but are you at that point yet?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I would have thought that the vehicles would have been kept on the train cars and just changed tracks/engines in KC to head west, imagining all the ones headed to California would be on cars together? Apparently that wasn't the case since they were unloaded onto trucks then moved to lots by the KC factory or elsewhere? This happened with mine on the 9th, just curious about the logistics and if this delay was already a potential after the holiday.
Now I'm wondering if all those cars were moved from KC MO to the KC KS Speedway as a holding area to do whatever they are doing with them?

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
Want salt on the wound?

Here ya go people.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 2.05.06 PM
I replied to this post asking for Ford to provide and answer quite frankly decent customer service to the thousands of people waiting.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Now I'm wondering if all those cars were moved from KC MO to the KC KS Speedway as a holding area to do whatever they are doing with them?
That's my guess/assumption. I see a lot of FCTP units having gone to Speedway now.

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
I was thinking the same thing. It would probably have been better to say nothing at all. Nonetheless not really worried. I really do trust the good people at Ford.
be better to say it is delayed and why

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That's for FORD to say.
They can at least inform the dealers who can inform the buyers. Now they did inform the dealers but didn't provide any details or at least anything they can share with the customer etc.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I'm more concerned now about those vehicles photographed on the transport truck with the front plate brackets already installed?!?!? :eek:
Sponsored