janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
I wonder if the few people that have their MME are actually getting answers? I can't imagine I would feel comfortable with Ford right now if I actually had a MME and they gave me corporate explanations.
I guess the people with actual MME are the only non ford people that know what is wrong as they would have to go to dealer to have it fixed
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
So, I just realized that delay email had a photo of a truck grill on it. Are they trying to tell me something? o_O

bd2274128c56754816a6db9ff4acc62f.jpg

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
This is why I said a month ago that theFord Exec who was trolling Tesla should have kept his comments to himself. Elon could go onto Twitter right now and start trolling Ford and the stock price would tank because a lot of people pay attention to him. Just look at the stock SIGL that got pumped accidentally this week when Elon recommended that people use Signal texting app instead of WhatsApp.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
From our limited data here via the survey, those who received Revised ETA's from Ford all have cars Produced on or before 12/28 and they are ALL Extended Range battery configurations of various trims.
I didn't respond to the survey because I didn't receive the email. However, this morning my delivery was pushed back 5 days. My First Edition was built 12/22.

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
This is why I said a month ago that theFord Exec who was trolling Tesla should have kept his comments to himself. Elon could go onto Twitter right now and start trolling Ford and the stock price would tank because a lot of people pay attention to him. Just look at the stock SIGL that got pumped accidentally this week when Elon recommended that people use Signal texting app instead of WhatsApp.
Yup. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Should have taken the high road then, should do so now and give us more than that PR blurb.

I'm still excited for the car, I just want the full truth so I can make a decision with all the data.

thesky

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
From our limited data here via the survey, those who received Revised ETA's from Ford all have cars Produced on or before 12/28 and they are ALL Extended Range battery configurations of various trims.
Mine is a Standard Range battery produced on 12/11 and it was delayed from 1/25 to 3/22.

lwilliams0514

First Name
Lashawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I smell the MME's first recall notice coming..... They are delaying ones that are going out.... but what about the ones that have already been built and shipped. My question is: Are they putting STOP orders (i.e. Do not deliver) on the ones hitting the dealers soon???

BTW there is no need for alarm. Recalls happen all the time. Especially on new models, especially ones like this that are on a totally new platform.

Not deterring me one bit :)

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Nope. SR here and also delayed. Unless someone has inside info, would say stop guessing. Misinformation tends to spread like wildfire.

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
Mine (AWD, ER, Premium) was supposed to be deliver on 1/21 now 3/25 ooh well. I rather receive something without issues. What is two more months at this point :). Maybe they can actually ship the ford connected charger I ordered in October before the car gets here

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] 1610750840190

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Nope. SR here and also delayed. Unless someone has inside info, would say stop guessing. Misinformation tends to spread like wildfire.
Settle down tiger...I only reported what had come in on the survey data at that time. Also, I don't see your data on the survey so feel free to fill it out and add your data point before the piousness gets the best of you

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Interesting, those would have been sitting out on the lot for a long time after being built but before being shipped

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
This is just another communication failure. In the absence of actual explanations, speculation will run wild like it has already on this forum.
Speculation running wild, oooh let me try:

1. Aliens like the Mach E and stole the first batch of vehicles, forcing Ford to scramble and make more for those customers first in line.

2. Ford is secretly giving out an award for the customer that waited the longest to take delivery. This current ploy will surely speed up the process of declaring a winner if many people cancel.

3. Ford really only wants Mach E owners who also own other vintage Ford vehicles. If any of you go out and purchase a 1960’s-70’s Ford and promise to include it in photos when you take delivery, your Mach E will magically show up at the dealership tomorrow, camera crew and media included. ?

4. There were really only 15 Mach E’s made because that’s all the batteries Ford could find. Ford is creating a Hunger Games situation where all of us forum members will slowly turn on each other and fight to the death, while all the Ford employees watch and place bets.

5. Ford decided late last night that instead of mass producing Mach E’s that they want to sell 100 of them as collectors items. In a few days the auction will start, with the new starting price of $250,000

Wild speculation is actually quite fun! ?

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Speculation running wild, oooh let me try:

1. Aliens like the Mach E and stole the first batch of vehicles, forcing Ford to scramble and make more for those customers first in line.

2. Ford is secretly giving out an award for the customer that waited the longest to take delivery. This current ploy will surely speed up the process of declaring a winner if many people cancel.

3. Ford really only wants Mach E owners who also own other vintage Ford vehicles. If any of you go out and purchase a 1960’s-70’s Ford and promise to include it in photos when you take delivery, your Mach E will magically show up at the dealership tomorrow, camera crew and media included. ?

4. There were really only 15 Mach E’s made because that’s all the batteries Ford could find. Ford is creating a Hunger Games situation where all of us forum members will slowly turn on each other and fight to the death, while all the Ford employees watch and place bets.

5. Ford decided late last night that instead of mass producing Mach E’s that they want to sell 100 of them as collectors items. In a few days the auction will start, with the new starting price of $250,000

Wild speculation is actually quite fun! ?
You're in the wrong thread. The one you want is:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/whats-the-reason-for-the-delay.2800/

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
So your car that was built 12 days later than mine is still expected at your dealer mid Feb? 5 days seems really good from my viewpoint ;)

I didn't respond to the survey because I didn't receive the email. However, this morning my delivery was pushed back 5 days. My First Edition was built 12/22.
Sponsored