AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Sent the wife to Costco to get the big box of popcorn just now. Think I'm going to need to read all of today's forum news. Hell, we already just got pizza. Ok ready let's open the hellraisers box.
I don't know if they sell it at your costco, but you might ask her to pick up a handle of Jameson too
Sponsored

Last edited:

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
My First edition build completed on January 12 and shipped on January 13. The estimated delivery date to my dealer in Indiana is February 2. Just checked order status and still has the same ETA.

My build had originally been scheduled to start the week of December 14 but that was delayed and it didn't go into production until January 5.

Now I am dreading getting an email from Ford about a delay.
Wow, your build-ship dates show a quick turn. Ours was built on 1/8 and as far as I can tell is likely still sitting at the factory. I’d like to hope it isn’t caught up in this delay, but I am going to bet that it will be a while before we see the car.

Wyostang

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Hey. I'll be one happy camper if I get mine after the delay without the front license plate bracket. ;)
You really don't want that front bracket, do you? I don't either. Fingers crossed that the dealership is the one that installs it and I get to them before they do. ?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
You really don't want that front bracket, do you? I don't either. Fingers crossed that the dealership is the one that installs it and I get to them before they do. ?
Oh you didn’t hear, the stop ship is to install the brackets....

kidding!!!!

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
You noticed I'm obsessing about that huh? :D

My previous experience with my only other car order, also a Ford, was that it was done by the dealer. The other cars I've had came with the front plate installed, just figured part of "special" order was to get it without that klutzy, mandated piece of plastic. ;) Especially since this is the most expensive car I've ever had.

Last edited:

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Wow, your build-ship dates show a quick turn. Ours was built on 1/8 and as far as I can tell is likely still sitting at the factory. I’d like to hope it isn’t caught up in this delay, but I am going to bet that it will be a while before we see the car.
Yeah, mine was built on the 8th too and no ship date.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Mine was built on the 6th, and I just got the shipping email at 4:45 this morning

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Built on 1/8...now "Awaiting Shipment" but has an ETA to dealer
Neither did mine; both ship and ETA were filled in today. You'll probably get shipped monday or tuesday

PeeCee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
My palsapp just updated:

9B6E3299-29D0-4301-AC53-D1D3B48D82A8.jpeg

So my canadian mach-e is heading to speedway too

edit: originally it had an origin from montreal,Qc but not it depart from KC
I wonder if mine will do that too.. Mine still says origin is from Montreal.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Sent the wife to Costco to get the big box of popcorn just now. Think I'm going to need to read all of today's forum news. Hell, we already just got pizza. Ok ready let's open the hellraisers box.
see if you planned that better you could have gotten some of that sweet, sweet Costco pizza when you got the popcorn