AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Yeah - its not intuitive in how the status is worded and when the dates are assigned - but 1/12 is when the car got finished/built. It will change status when shipped to In Transit from In Production.
For some you might see "Awaiting Shipping" between In Production and In Transit
Sponsored

x petro

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
Country flag
The "Order Status" page is not loading on my Ford.com site. Since the week of 1/18 was listed as my build week, this makes me a bit nervous!

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Yeah - its not intuitive in how the status is worded and when the dates are assigned - but 1/12 is when the car got finished/built. It will change status when shipped to In Transit from In Production.
from the few screen shots I've seen of other people's order status... it looks like 10-15 days between date under 'scheduled for production' (which is actually the Built date as far as we can tell), and the date under 'Build date', (which is actually the 'shipped on' date) when the estimated delivery gets calculated depending on transit time to your Dealer.

Given that my in production date shows 1/8.... I'm hoping for confirmation and update on shipping towards the end of this week. I'll confirm when I get notice of change. I don't really trust Ford or Dealer to proactively notify me, so I'll probably set up a handy tool at WatchThatPage.com that I use sometimes to keep an eye on pages for updates.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
so your dealer told you all ETAs are changed and not correct?
Don't panic about that statement - it is a dealer, and very few dealers actually know much of anything for certain. I would however state that the scheduling information published by Ford is a good faith estimate, so in general will be subject to changes - particularly in light of Covid-19. It is also clear that for the portion of the cars that were in transit they are scrambling to check them out (and possibly fixing them) for some potential issue found very recently. It would be foolhardy for Ford not to check the cars in Mexico before putting them on a railcar, so I would expect cars shipped after this problem came up not to be rerouted anywhere and delivered as close (or sooner) to the schedule as possible.

x petro

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired Ford Engineer
Country flag
Can anyone verify the "View My Order" link is loading?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I feel that a message like this should be stickied or added to some sort of new user welcome screen, and everyone will have it when they create an account.
I've been thinking we need a set of wiki posts for the newbies to catch up on what we know.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Ford Tracker shows production date of 1/12, and the sticker showed 1/12 for the last week but updated to 1/19 today, but with no change in the tracker. Ford’s VIN tracker shows still in production with a 1/12 date. Does this change in date on the bottom of the sticker likely mean it was shipped today? I tried searching this forum for the list of status updates and meaning but gave up after 30 min lol
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] AC64DA6F-DCA6-4720-B91F-23FA2BA8CBC1

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Ford Tracker shows production date of 1/12, and the sticker showed 1/12 for the last week but updated to 1/19 today, but with no change in the tracker. Ford’s VIN tracker shows still in production with a 1/12 date. Does this change in date on the bottom of the sticker likely mean it was shipped today? I tried searching this forum for the list of status updates and meaning but gave up after 30 min lol
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] AC64DA6F-DCA6-4720-B91F-23FA2BA8CBC1
Sorry - the date at the bottom of the Window Stick is simply the date the sticker was generated and/or refreshed. (It will update every few weeks, it means next to nothing basically...)

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Its been said is various threads (no specific ones or sticky) that the date on the sticker has nothing to do with the status of your car in production. Its just when the sticker data was generated. Use the tracker and even the status "In Production" will mean multiple states. The main take away is "In Production" == hasn't been shipped yet. Can mean different states of building and even built...just not shipped. You will see "In Transit" when that happens.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
You got this from https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ ?

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag